Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:26:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks
        Authors         : Anders Brandt
                          Jakob Buron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/