Subject: [6lo] Looking for implementation about rfc6775 parts

From: Alexander Aring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:58:34 +0100

Hi,

I currently try to work with 6CO option fields, etc. for Linux 6LoWPAN. I
would give it a try and ask here if somebody knows an (maybe open source)
implementation which supports anything from rfc6775. So I would have
something to test again my implementation.

Thanks in advance.

- Alex

---

From: Oleg Hahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:03:34 +0100

Hi Alex!

> something to test again my implementation.

I guess you are aware of the implemention in RIOT [1], right?

Cheers,
Oleg

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/nd

---

From: Alexander Aring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:15:57 +0100

Hi Oleg!

> I guess you are aware of the implemention in RIOT [1], right?

Thanks, I wasn't aware that RIOT supports it. Since I have some RIOT
nodes here it would be my first choice.

Any other implementation known?

btw:

Did RIOT already test this rfc6775 implementation stuff somehow with other
implementations?

- Alex

---

From: Laurent Deru <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:09:57 +0100

Hello,

There is also an implementation for Contiki available [1], standalone or 
with RPL integration. It's still in a fork but we hope to make a PR once 
the remaining bugs are tackled.

Kind regards,
Laurent.

[1]: https://github.com/cetic/contiki/tree/6lowpan-nd-dev

Le 24/11/15 18:58, Alexander Aring a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>