Subject: Re: [6lo] Call for Adoption for draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:54:18 +0100

Dear all,

I support the adoption of the document.

Best,
Alexander

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Gabriel Montenegro 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    All,

    This starts a 6lo Working Group adoption call for the following draft:

    A Routing Header Dispatch for 6LoWPAN

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch/

    This draft solves a problem for ROLL, namely that of compression of
    RPL artifacts. It also appears to be extensible enough that it could
    be useful for other scenarios, especially after discussions at IETF
    93 in Prague (context switch approach) and confirmation at IETF 94
    in Yokohama.

    This document is intended as standards-track.

    Please send your opinion (“Yes” or “No”) to the mailing list on
    adopting this document as a 6lo WG document.

    This call will end at 00:00 UTC on December 1, 2015.

    Regards,

    Chairs

    _______________________________________________
    6lo mailing list
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo