Subject: Re: [6lo] Call for adoption on draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:47:10 +0100

Dear all,

I support the adoption of the draft as a working document for the group.

The deployment architecture defined in the draft is of particular 
interest when dealing with LLNs that can span over one or several buildings.

I have a couple of general remarks:
1) EUI-64 should be (by definition) unique identifiers. Make a clear 
distinction between addresses and identifiers.
2) Would you consider a case where a node may join several LLNs to be 
out of scope? (e.g. for redundancy).
3) Maybe add more information on how non-RPL LLNs will be affected in 
case of mobility/ping-pong associations.

Best,
Alexander

*From:* 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Samita Chakrabarti
*Sent:* mercredi 18 novembre 2015 08:33
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Gabriel Montenegro ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [6lo] Call for adoption on draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03

Hello All:

This is an  WG adoption call for draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03 
that  adds extension to RFC 6775 *for a particular topology* which 
creates a large multi-link subnet and the backbone router serves as the 
6lowpan Border Router.

The document has been around for a while and recently 6tisch WG needs 
this solution for a deployment architecture.

The document is located at 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03. 
This document is intended as standards-track.

Please review the document carefully and provide feedback. Please 
respond[ yes/no] to the WG alias  whether you support the document as a 
WG document in 6lo.

The adoption call ends on December 2, 2015.

Best regards,

-Samita

---

From: Sandra Céspedes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:03:44 -0300

Dear all,

I support this adoption.

Regards,

Sandra Céspedes

De: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de Samita Chakrabarti
Enviado el: martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 17:02
Para: [email-masked]
CC: Gabriel Montenegro ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>
Asunto: Re: [6lo] Call for adoption on draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03

In addition, the chairs like to point out that this document has an IPR
associated with it [ submitted Aug 24, 2015]  and  it is viewable at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2663/

Best regards,

-Samita 

From: Samita Chakrabarti 
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:33 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Gabriel Montenegro ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> )
Subject: Call for adoption on draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03

Hello All:

This is an  WG adoption call for draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03 that
adds extension to RFC 6775 for a particular topology which creates a large
multi-link subnet and the backbone router serves as the 6lowpan Border
Router.

The document has been around for a while and recently 6tisch WG needs this
solution for a deployment architecture.

The document is located at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-backbone-router-03. This
document is intended as standards-track.

Please review the document carefully and provide feedback. Please respond[
yes/no] to the WG alias  whether you support the document as a WG document
in 6lo. 

Best regards,

-Samita

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de virus.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus