Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 00:49:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Paging Dispatch
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new context switch mechanism for
   6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages and signaled by a
   new Paging Dispatch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/