Subject: [6lo] Comment on draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:52:30 +0200

Hi Pascal,

I find this work interesting.
As mentioned in the meeting today, you might want to:

- refer to draft-ietf-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com (currently in WGLC in
intarea) and
- relate more explicitly to what that draft describes w.r.t. partially
overlapping radio scopes, and time varying link membership, for the
link-local mechanism in the proposed rfc6775 update.

Best,

Emmanuel

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:34:55 +0000

Thanks a bunch Emmanuel!

Pascal

From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Emmanuel Baccelli
Sent: lundi 18 juillet 2016 14:53
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [6lo] Comment on draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update

Hi Pascal,

- refer to draft-ietf-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com (currently in WGLC in intarea) and
- relate more explicitly to what that draft describes w.r.t. partially overlapping radio scopes, and time varying link membership, for the link-local mechanism in the proposed rfc6775 update.

Best,

Emmanuel