Subject: [6lo] CfP: Proposals invited for IoT Track: Real-Time Conference 2016, IIT, Chicago, Oct 18-20

From: Mahalingam Mani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:29:29 -0700

Hello,

This is a call for Topic proposals to speak at the IoT Track
<http://www.rtc-conference.com/2016/schedule/> (
http://www.rtc-conference.com/2016/schedule/) for the annual Real-Time
Conference <http://www.rtc-conference.com/> (http://www.rtc-conference.com/)
at IIT <http://www.iit.edu/>, Chicago.

The conference is Oct 18-20 (next month): the IoT tracks are on Oct 19 &
20. (Apologies for a relatively short notice)

This call for proposal is for speaking on a relevant Topic: this IoT Track
invites topics relevant to use-cases describing work done or being done in
interacting with or embedding and enhancing experiences in Real-time
Applications and Services.

Each speaker slot will be 30-45 minutes duration.

We encourage submitting
<http://www.rtc-conference.com/2016/submit-presentation-for-conference/>
topic proposals online
<http://www.rtc-conference.com/2016/submit-presentation-for-conference/>:
http://www.rtc-conference.com/2016/submit-presentation-for-conference/

Should you have any questions feel free to email the chairs for IoT Track:
Gonzalo Salgueiro ([email-masked]) or Mahalingam Mani ([email-masked]
)

Thanks,

-IoT Track chairs for IIT RTC <http://www.rtc-conference.com/> (Gonzalo
Salgueiro, Mahalingam Mani)