Subject: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

From: "samita Chakrabarti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:48:13 -0700

Hello All:

We have discussed 6lo-blemesh at the IETF 96 6lo meeting and there were
interests in the WG to work on this draft.

The draft authors also have been requested to check with BTSIG and BTSIG has
been consulted.

We would like to proceed with the WG adoption call for this document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/

Please provide your opinion on the mailing list with  'Yes/No' and a short
note.

The adoption call ends on October 7, 2016.

Thanks,

Gabriel & Samita 

6lo-chairs

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:08:51 +0000

Hello Samita:

This is a good start and the similar effort at detnet is a success. But it will take multiple (many) contributors from many areas to make it real good. Do we have them?

Cheers,

Pascal

From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of samita Chakrabarti
Sent: mercredi 21 septembre 2016 19:48
To: 'lo' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello All:

We have discussed 6lo-blemesh at the IETF 96 6lo meeting and there were interests in the WG to work on this draft.
The draft authors also have been requested to check with BTSIG and BTSIG has been consulted.

Please provide your opinion on the mailing list with  'Yes/No' and a short note.

Thanks,
Gabriel & Samita
6lo-chairs

---

From: "samita Chakrabarti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:12:06 -0700

Hi Pascal,

Once we adopt the document and discuss changes in the document by WG, the
relevant contributions should be added as a natural process.

If you have any particular ideas or anyone you think would be relevant to
comment on, please let us know. I am not clear on "many areas" you referred
below.  Did you mean that the draft should collect input from detnet WG or
any other group?

Ultimately, we would like BT vendors to adopt the  IETF protocol and for
that  it'd be wise to work closely with BTSIG as you would agree.

Thanks,

-Samita

From: Pascal Thubert (pthubert) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:09 AM
To: samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>; 'lo' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello Samita:

This is a good start and the similar effort at detnet is a success. But it
will take multiple (many) contributors from many areas to make it real good.
Do we have them?

Cheers,

Pascal

From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of samita Chakrabarti
Sent: mercredi 21 septembre 2016 19:48
To: 'lo' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello All:

 

Thanks,

Gabriel & Samita 

6lo-chairs