Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Considerations for IPv6 over Networks of Resource-Constrained Nodes
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses how a number of privacy threats apply to
   technologies designed for IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained
   nodes, and provides advice to protocol designers on how to address
   such threats in adaptation layer specifications for IPv6 over such
   links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:02:03 +0000

FYI, publication has just been requested of this document to the IESG.

Thanks,

Gabriel

> -----Original Message-----
> From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 13:35
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo