Subject: [6lo] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04.txt> (6LoWPAN Paging Dispatch) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:08:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document:
- '6LoWPAN Paging Dispatch'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-09-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification updates RFC 4944 to introduce a new context switch
   mechanism for 6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages and
   signaled by a new Paging Dispatch.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.