Subject: [6lo] IPR Disclosure Cisco's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:38:56 -0700

Dear Pascal Thubert:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "IPv6
Backbone Router" (draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router) was submitted to the
IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3050/). The
title of the IPR disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:57:25 +0000

Dear all 

The IPR below was announced on the personal submission. I thought better to re announce it on the WG doc, just to make sure.

Regards,

Pascal

> Le 11 août 2017 à 23:38, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Dear Pascal Thubert:
> 
>