Subject: [6lo] WGLC for draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-04

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:51:16 +0200

Dear 6Lo WG,

The draft entitled "6LoWPAN Selective Fragment Recovery" has been recently
reviewed by WG participants. Several comments have been made and, as a
result, the draft has been updated twice. The draft editor has made a
request to the chairs to initiate a WG Last Call (WGLC).

This message opens a two-week WGLC for draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-04:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery

The WGLC will end on the 26th of June.

Please send your comments on the mailing list. Feedback in the form of
short support statements is also useful.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 07:27:10 +0200

Dear 6Lo WG,

The WGLC for draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-04 is now closed.

During the actual WGLC interval, no feedback on the document has been
received. However, right before the WGLC, two detailed reviews have been
made, on revisions -02 and -03, which have led to the updated document
versions -03 and -04, respectively. Therefore, we conclude that the
document is now ready for progressing towards the IESG.

We would like to thank the reviewers of revisions -02 and -03 for their
thorough reviews.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>