Subject: [6lo] Call for agenda items - IETF 106 (Singapore)

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:18:55 +0100

Dear 6Lo WG,

As you may have noticed, we have been assigned a 90-minute slot at IETF
106 (13:30-15:00  Afternoon Session I, WEDNESDAY, November 20, 2019).

Please send your request to present updates on existing drafts or new    
proposals to the chairs by Monday 4th November 2019.

Please include:

-------------------------------------

Draft name and a short description:

Presenter name:

Purpose of the presentation:

Time needed for the presentation:

Presenter in-room/Remote :

-------------------------------------

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

Note: The cut-off date for all Internet Drafts is 2019-11-4 (Nov 4th)
UTC 23:59