Subject: [6lowapp] CFP - First International Workshop on the Web of Things (WoT 2010) @ PerCom 2010

From: Vlad Trifa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:25:39 +0100

Hello, sorry for spamming, but I think this is very relevant to this  
WG. Sorry for the short delay, I just thought now to send this here.

You receive this mail because we would like you to join the Web of  
Things initiative by submitting your contribution to the First  
International Workshop on the Web of Things at IEEE Percom 2010: http://www.webofthings.com/wot/

You probably already received information about this event, but we  
believe your personal work is highly relevant to the workshop's topic  
- which is exactly what this WG is all about. We invite you to submit  
a contribution by this Sunday (15th of November 2009). Exceptionally,  
if you ask we could add an extra week, to offer you all a chance to  
participate. We also welcome shorter contributions as well as  
contributions describing your current prototypes in this field.

The aim of this venue is also to bootstrap a community and thus we  
would really value your presence there.

Vlad Trifa,

on behalf of the WoT Team:
Dominique Guinard, ETH Zurich / SAP Research
Erik Wilde, UC Berkeley
Vlad Trifa, ETH Zurich / SAP Research

ps. I hope the BOF was a great success, I wish I could have attended.  
I'm looking forward for see what's happened.