Subject: [6lowapp] Updated Draft Agenda

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:47:00 -0700

Current Agenda: (Updated Nov 4)

5 min   Agenda bashing                                Chairs

10 min  Goal and purpose of the BOF                   Chairs

10 min  Description of the problem/problem space      Carsten Bormann
         draft-bormann-6lowpan-6lowapp-problem-01

20 min  6lowapp WG charter proposal: part 1           Zach Shelby
	Draft charter at
         http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp

10 min	Building Objectives                           Peter Van Der Stok
         draft-gold-6lowapp-sensei-00
         draft-martocci-6lowapp-building-applications-00

10 min  Smart energy Objectives                       Don Sturek
         draft-sturek-6lowapp-smartenergy-00

10 min  6lowapp WG charter proposal: part 2           Zach Shelby

30 min  Open Discussion                               All

10 min  Calling the questions                         ADs

Other drafts on interest:
         draft-frank-6lowapp-chopan-00
         draft-manner-6lowapp-sdnd-00
         draft-roychowdhury-6lowappsip-00
         draft-ryanpitt-6lowapp-xpl-00
         draft-schmitt-6lowapp-ipfix-ws-00
         draft-shelby-6lowapp-encoding-00
         draft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00
         draft-sturek-6lowapp-servicediscovery-00
         draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-08
         draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs

---

From: Hamid Mukhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:41:09 +0900

The SNMP optimizations ID [draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations] may
also be added to the list of related items.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:47 AM, Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6lowapp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowapp
>

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:34:14 +0100

On Nov 4, 2009, at 23:41, Hamid Mukhtar wrote:

> draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations

Thanks Hamid. Fixed.
(And I actually uploaded the agenda which for some reason didn't stick  
at:)

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/6lowapp.txt

Gruesse, Carsten