Subject: [6lowapp] Is 6lowap now core?

From: "Charles Palmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:18:45 -0000

Hi folks

I have probably overlooked something here, but has the CoRE WG now taken
over the 6lowapp work? Is there any distinction between the two groups?

I have found the 6lowapp group website at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp  a very useful
point of reference - it would be great if there was an equivalent CoRE
page.

Regards - Charles Palmer 
Onzo Limited (Project Hydra Project Manager) 
Woodthorpe, Calver Road, Baslow, Derbyshire, DE45 1RR, United Kingdom 
Ph: +44 (0)1246 582 220, Mob: +44 (0)7977 577 627 
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Skype:
Acutetech

--------------------------------
Onzo is a limited company number 06097997 registered in England & Wales. The    
registered office is 6 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB, United Kingdom.

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information, and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this email in     
error, please notify Onzo immediately. Unauthorised copying, disclosure or 
distribution of the material in this email is forbidden.
--------------------------------

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:27:07 +0200

> over the 6lowapp work? Is there any distinction between the two groups?

Well yes, basically. CoRE is the first WG to result from the 6lowapp
interest group and will work on the most urgent issues identified during
the 6lowapp BarBOF and BOF. The old 6lowapp mailing list should disappear
soon - we should use the core list instead from what I understand.
> point of reference - it would be great if there was an equivalent CoRE

Info about CoRE is now found at:

http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/core-charter.html
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/

Sure, we should probably have a Wiki page too?

Zach

> This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information,
> and

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:28:56 -0700

> Sure, we should probably have a Wiki page too?

Perhaps the tools team could even move the old 6LowApp wiki to
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/wiki

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:54:21 +0200

Could we also close this list then? (Ask the secretariat to subscribe everyone to core.)

Lars

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:15:31 -0700

> Could we also close this list then? (Ask the secretariat to subscribe everyone to core.)

I've requested this of the Secretariat.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:34:27 -0700

> I've requested this of the Secretariat.

Expect the Secretariat to shut down this list soon and redirect people
to the core list...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/