Subject: [6lowpan] ND update

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:43:42 +0200

We are coming along with the ND draft, and have a planned release of -01 
early next week. As this is now a WG document, please make sure we are 
aware of any issues you have with the current document and that they are 
reflected in the tickets. We'll discuss proposed changes and solutions 
on the WG list.

Trac is being used, and you can see all ND tickets here:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/query?component=nd

I will fix the following minor tickets in -01, which remove unneeded 
flags and make cosmetic changes: #5, #6, #9, #14

We are adding sections that were blank in -00 and propose adding a 
section of ad-hoc functionality in tickets: #11, #12, #13

In addition we will propose solutions for the technical issues on this 
list soon for feedback: #7, #8, #10

If you have further comments on -00 or these tickets, I would appreciate 
them this week so as not to delay -01.

Regards,
Zach

-- 

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti
FINLAND

mobile: +358 40 7796297

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain 
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system without 
producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan