Subject: [6tisch-security] on 802.15.9 (kmp)

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:16:49 -0400

Dear colleagues:

During the 6tisch security conf call earlier today, March 24, 2014, the 
current IEEE 802.15.9 project ("kmp") was mentioned.

For your information, please find below the web link to the PAR (and 
comments on the PAR) {both posted November 9, 2011}:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/11/15-11-0613-06-0kmp-key-management-protocol-par.doc
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/11/15-11-0805-02-0kmp-par-comments.doc

To my knowledge, the end product of this effort will be a so-called 
"best practice", not a standard.

I do not have access to the current specification. However, for status 
at the end of the IEEE 802 meeting in Beijing last week (March 21, 
2014), see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/14/15-14-0208-00-0009-tg9-meeting-minutes-beijing-march-2014.docx

Best regards, Rene

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363