Subject: [6tisch-security] agenda for meeting Tuesday

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 22:54:48 -0500

As per,
  https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00629.html

Dec. 13 is our second meeting according to two week schedule... but we added
a meeting last week.  The connect information is the same:

Tuesday, November 29, 2016
9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (GMT-05:00)
Recurrence: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday, from Tuesday, November 29, 2016, to
                                           Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Meeting number: 641 335 839
Meeting password: pledge
Meeting link:
   https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me98f12cebda5e6b55c1b8c66c095d0a9

PROPOSED AGENDA is:

1) the two EST over CoAP documents, and how to combine them into one, and how
   to make it able to be initiated from either end.

If we have time, moving on to:
2) how do we edit the two new documents to avoid repetition?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-