Subject: [6tisch] call for reviewers for draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:15:47 -0800

Dear 6TiSCH list,

I hope everyone had a wonderful time off. We have a very exciting number of
weeks ahead of us for preparing IETF89, discussing the working group
documents and advancing other discussions.

One immediate need is to wrap up the discussion
about draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01. Thanks to the authors for
submitting it.

With this e-mail, I'd like to call for reviewers of this draft. Please
submit your reviews directly to this ML. Questions we need to answer
include how this draft compares to draft-ohba-6tisch-security, and how it
fits in 6TiSCH.

Thomas

----

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01

Abstract:
The aim of this Internet Draft is to define a standard compliant
security framework for Low-power and Lossy Networks, in order to
enable message encryption and authentication at the MAC layer. The
framework is fully compatible with both IEEE 802.15.4 and IEEE
802.15.4e standards and supports a wide range of security features to
network architectures developed within the 6TiSCH Working Group. In
particular, it defines different kinds of security configurations
and, for each of them, proposes lightweight mechanisms for the
setting-up of a secure IEEE 802.15.4 domain and the negotiation of
link keys among devices.