Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt

From: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 01:57:05 +0800

Hi all,

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt has just been
submitted on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt
.

Any comments and suggestion is welcome.

Thanks
Qin

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: [email-masked]
发送时间: 2014-02-01 01:28:09 (星期六)
收件人: "Xavier Vilajosana" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Watteyne" <
[email-masked]>, "Thomas Watteyne" <[email-masked]>, "Qin Wang"
<[email-masked]>, "Qin Wang" <[email-masked]>, "Xavier
Vilajosana" <[email-masked]>
抄送:
主题: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qin Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface
Revision:       00
Title:          6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top) Interface
Document date:  2014-01-31
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          57
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-00

Abstract:
   The recently published [IEEE802154e] standard formalizes the concept
   of link-layer resources in LLNs.  Nodes are synchronized and follow a
   schedule.  A cell in that schedule corresponds to an atomic link-
   layer resource, and can be allocated to any pair of neighbors in the
   network.  This allows the schedule to be built to tightly match each
   node's bandwidth, latency and energy constraints.  The [IEEE802154e]
   standard does not, however, present a mechanism to do so, as building
   and managing the schedule is out of scope of the standard.  This
   document describes the 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top) and the
   commands it provides to upper network layers such as RPL or GMPLS.
   The set of functionalities includes feedback metrics from cell states
   so network layers can take routing decisions, TSCH configuration and
   control procedures, and the support for decentralized and centralized
   scheduling.  In addition, 6top can be configured to enable packet
   switching at layer 2.5, analogous to GMPLS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat