Subject: [6tisch] Agenda webex 28 March 2014

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:15:52 -0700

All,

If you're calling in from CET, please note that the meeting will be at 4pm
because the daylight saving switch happened already in the PDT zone.

Below is the proposed agenda for tomorrow's 6TiSCH call:

   - Administrivia [7min]
   - Approval agenda
      - Approval minutes last call
      - publication IETF89 minutes
      - publication draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-00
   - Webex reorganization [10min]
   - proposal
      - discussion
   - 6top-2-6top protocol [30min]
   - overview discussions
      - proposal
   - Lessons learnt minimal draft [time permitting]
   - reminder next calls [2min]
   - 6TiSCH webex
      - OTF call
      - security call
   - AOB [1min]

You will find a detailed agenda at https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/.

Feel free to propose any changes to the agenda by replying in this e-mail,
or at the beginning of the call.

Remember that this call will be recorded.

Pascal & Thomas

----

Topic: 6TiSCH Weekly

Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913