Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: YANG Advice and Editing Session at the next IETF meeting

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 18:02:37 +0000

This might collide with the plugfest though...

Pascal

Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 16 mai 2014 18:50:14 UTC+2
Destinataire: "ietf-interest(mailer list)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "yang-squad(mailer list)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "yang-cep(mailer list)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "yang-interest(mailer list)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Objet: TR : YANG Advice and Editing Session at the next IETF meeting

Dear all,

[Sorry for the potential cross posting]

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/tutorials/yang-session.html

Description: At the IETF and in the industry in general, we observe a growing interest for configuration management with YANG modules. On Sunday afternoon, the YANG doctors will be available to provide
advice on your YANG models. This session is not a tutorial on how to design YANG models and use
NETCONF, but a place to get feedback on your data modeling questions, language usage questions, tools to use, etc...

An introduction on the pyang tool for YANG module validation will be provided. Please come up with your existing YANG modules for this "free YANG consulting" session.

Advanced participation notice is welcomed.
If you author YANG modules (at the IETF or not), this is your perfect opportunity for free YANG consulting directly from the IETF YANG doctors, the people who wrote the YANG and NETCONF RFCs (from tail-f, among others).
Let me stress that this will be an interactive session, and not a tutorial.

If you plan to attend, let me know privately.

Regards, Benoit