Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Robert Assimiti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document presents an architecture for an IPv6 Multi-Link subnet
   that is composed of a high speed powered backbone and a number of
   IEEE802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks attached and synchronized by
   Backbone Routers.  The TSCH schedule can be static or dynamic.
   6TiSCH defines mechanisms to establish and maintain the routing and
   scheduling operations in a centralized, distributed, or mixed
   fashion.  Backbone Routers perform proxy Neighbor Discovery
   operations over the backbone on behalf of the wireless devices, so
   they can share a same subnet and appear to be connected to the same
   backbone as classical devices

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/