Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00.txt

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 20:10:46 +0200

Dear all, I submitted the CoAP IE draft as said today during the audio
meeting.

regards,
Xavi
----------

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier Vilajosana and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie
Revision:       00
Title:          Transporting CoAP Messages over IEEE802.15.4e Information
Elements
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of "CoAP IE", an IEEE802.15.4e
   Information Element which allows CoAP messages to be transported as
   part of the IEEE802.15.4e header.  This enables 6top-to-6top
   communication between neighbor nodes in a 6TiSCH network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Dr. Xavier Vilajosana Guillén
Estudis d'Informàtica, Multimèdia i Telecomunicació
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya

93 326 (3707) | [email-masked]
22@ (Rambla Poblenou, 156)
Web o blog professional
<http://cv.uoc.edu/WebMail/xvilajosana.wordpress.com> | Linkedin | Skype
:xvilajosana