Subject: [6tisch] #24 (tsch): clarify use of join priority?

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 01:14:42 -0000

#24: clarify use of join priority?

 Several people have pointed out the need to be more specific about the
 join priority, including the discussion started at http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02528.html

 We need to reach consensus how much of this discussion belongs in the
 6tisch-tsch draft, and update the draft accordingly.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/24>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>