Subject: [6tisch] #29 (tsch): homogenize the use of "mote" and "node"

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:57:35 -0000

#29: homogenize the use of "mote" and "node"

 Per thread starting in http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02600.html.

 Brett, Patricia (PA62) <[email-masked]> and
 Timothy J. Salo <[email-masked]>

 indicate both "node" and "mote" are used. They suggest to use only "node"
 throughout

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/29>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:36:54 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/29#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>