Subject: Re: [6tisch] two 6TiSCH security working calls

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:52:05 -0400

I'm resending this, as it might not have made it off my tablet yesterday.
Or maybe it's a duplicate.

Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > We will meet on *Tuesday* Oct 21 and 28 at 8am PDT.

    > Webex to be posted on Monday.  This is a WORKING MEETING, please read:
    > https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-02

    > I will post it to etherpad, and the goal is to EDIT this, fill in
    > missing text such that it is complete.  Subsequently, we will rip the
    > document into two; one part to be patches into 6tisch-arch, and the
    > other for the 6top people.

Meeting number:   645 146 419
Meeting password: timeslot
Audio connection:
      1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
      1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Show toll-free dialing restrictions
Access code: 645 146 419
Meeting link: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m026b87ec5a630ca1ec44f2e79329ba02

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:43:12 -0400

Hi Michael:

I am surprised seeing your note below, given the notes on conf calls by 
the 6TiSCH Chairs in 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02517.html.

Best regards, Rene

On 10/20/2014 9:52 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch-security mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch-security

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:35:21 -0700

Rene,

Thank you for keeping an eye on this. Please note that Michael's invitation
is targeted at the 6TiSCH security DT to very specifically discuss one
draft before this is presented to the 6TiSCH WG.

Per https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html, I believe
this working meeting falls under the following sentence "*This does not
apply to meetings, conference calls, or jabber sessions for small design
teams producing input to working groups.*".

I hope this helps clarifying things.

Thomas

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:43 AM, Rene Struik <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
> 6tisch-security mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch-security
>
>
>
> --

---

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 05:12:43 +0000

Hi Michael,

I did not see this in time for this week so will miss tomorrow¹s call but
will try to make next week¹s session.
I will try to review the draft and provide feedbackŠ.will look forward to
the notes from tomorrow¹s discussion.

Thanks, Nancy

On 10/20/14, 6:52 AM, "Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Meeting link: 
>https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m026b87ec5a630ca1ec44f2e79329ba02
>
>
>--