Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: IETF 91 Final Agenda

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:12:33 -0700

FYI, below.

The 6TiSCH WG meeting is scheduled Thursday Nov 13 09.00am HST.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Subject: IETF 91 Final Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

91st IETF Meeting - Honolulu, HI, USA
November 9 - 14, 2014

The final agenda is now available.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be made
to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on
the web version of the agenda.

Information about the 91st IETF meeting in Honolulu, HI, USA can be found
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/index.html

Thank you and see you in Honolulu!

Sincerely,

The IETF Secretariat