Subject: [6tisch] #26 (6top-interface): replace generic terms "length"

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 01:32:55 -0000

#26: replace generic terms "length"

 Ines Robles <mariainesrobles at googlemail.com> points out in
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02534.html that the
 term "length" is generic and should be replaced by more specific terms
 such as "number of bytes" or "duration".

 There are 6 occurences of "length" in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-
 ietf-6tisch-tsch-01.

 Resolving this issue means going through them and providing a better
 wording, where appropriate.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-interface           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/26>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>