Subject: Re: [6tisch] #22 (tsch): clarify why EB are sent on all frequencies

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 01:10:23 -0000

#22: clarify why EB are sent on all frequencies

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Comment from Rene Struik ![1], +1'd by Pat Kinney ![2]

 RS> It may be good to mention that the number of timeslots in a slotframe
 is always a prime number (thus, assuring that one cycles through all
 frequencies) {or, has no prime factors smaller than max#frequencies +1, if
 one wants to be more precise}.
 PK> this would be a good informational note

 ![1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02528.html
 ![2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02529.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:11:47 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>