Subject: [6tisch] #34 (tsch): clarify meaning of "these"

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:54:43 -0000

#34: clarify meaning of "these"

 Per http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02808.html,
 Dominique Barthel <dominique.barthel at orange.com> suggests:

 I read in B.2, " For a scheduling algorithm, these can be considered
 atomic "units" to schedule."
 It's not clear what "these" refers to, although I guess we're talking
 about cells. I suppose that the sentence just before this one was edited,
 making  a previously clear "these" now elusive.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/34>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:30:18 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-04.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>