Subject: Re: [6tisch] #24 (tsch): clarify use of join priority?

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:29:19 -0000

#24: clarify use of join priority?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-04.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>