Subject: [6tisch] #33 (tsch): cleaner text for Multi-Hop Topology

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:52:15 -0000

#33: cleaner text for Multi-Hop Topology

 Per http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg02807.html,
 Guillaume Gaillard <guillaume.gaillard.maze at gmail.com> states:

 The current version is :
 4.3.  Multi-Hop Topology
    RPL, given a weighted connectivity graph, determines multi-hop
    routes.  The LLC needs to:

    1.  Define a mechanism to gather topological information, which it
        can then feed to RPL.

 What about the following:
 4.3.  Multi-Hop Topology
    RPL, given a weighted connectivity graph, determines multi-hop
    routes.  The LLC needs to:

    1.  Define a mechanism to gather topological information, nodes state
 and links state,
        which it can then feed to RPL.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/33>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:29:38 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-04.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  tsch                     |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>