Subject: Re: [6tisch] Agenda for the next Interim Call, January 9th

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:53:34 +0100

A reminder about this week's 6TiSCH interim call (in 7 hours).
Thomas

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Pascal Thubert (pthubert) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Please find below a tentative agenda for next week's call (1/9)
>
> - status minimal draft                          10 min
> - summary of sec talks                        10 min
> - open mike in rechartering                35 min
>
> For the last item, we'll be looking at prioritizing the items for
> recharter.
>
> Potential new items for rechartering include:
> 1.  Join Process
> 2.  Dynamic scheduling
> 3.  OTF
> 4.  Chunks appropriation
> 5.  DetNet / Tracks
>
> Suggestions and discussions are welcome, both on the ML and at the call.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas and Pascal
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
>

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 16:55:15 +0100

A reminder of the call details for today's call:
----

Topic: 6TiSCH Weekly

Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913