Subject: [6tisch] Topics on OTF Scheduling for next Webex (Jan 23rd, 2015) meeting

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:22:08 -0300

Dear all,
            On Friday Jan 23rd, I will be presenting the current (-04)
version
of the On-The-Fly scheduling draft on the 6TiSCH bi-weekly Webex
meeting:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dujovne-6tisch-on-the-fly-04

I´m starting this thread to receive your feedback on the current
state of the draft. My presentation plan follows:

First, I would like to open the discussion on the allocation policy
and the allocation methods; the difference between them and
where we are aiming by defining this separation.

Second, I would like to go through the statistics extraction from
OTF, both for single and aggregated data.

Third, I would like to comment about the events which can trigger
OTF. OTF is event-based in order to comply to the energy requirements
from sensor nodes.

And finally, I would like to exchange ideas about the bandwidth estimation
algorithm specification, by exchanging information between nodes (6top-6top
communication) and allowing external configuration via CoAP.

What do you think?

Thank you.

                                               Diego Dujovne

-

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Académico Escuela de Ingeniería en Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería UDP
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125