Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:59:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate an IEEE
   802.15.4 Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  This minimal
   mode of operation can be used during network bootstrap, as a fall-
   back mode of operation when no dynamic scheduling solution is
   available or functioning, or during early interoperability testing
   and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 06:01:08 +0200

Dear All,

I submitted v8 of the minimal draft correcting some Nits and references.

kind regards,
Xavi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2015-06-13 5:59 GMT+02:00
Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-08.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
6tisch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch