Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:50:08 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

We have submitted a new draft describing an authorization scheme for CoRE
using RESTful authorization resources.

@Chairs: We would like a slot to present this draft in Prague at the ACE
session.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:27:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <
[email-masked]>, Goran Selander <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Malisa
Vucinic <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-seitz-ace-core-authz
Revision:       00
Title:          Authorization for Constrained RESTful Environments
Document date:  2015-06-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          28
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00

Abstract:
   This memo defines a framework for authorization in constrained-node
   networks, i.e. networks where some devices have severe constraints on
   memory, processing, power and communication bandwidth.  The main goal
   is to offload constrained devices by providing them access control
   support from trusted parties that are less constrained.  The approach
   is based on RESTful requests to dedicated access management
   resources, supporting different authorization schemes and
   communication security paradigms.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace