Subject: [6tisch] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on charter-ietf-6tisch-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 06:54:36 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-6tisch-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-6tisch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This talks about doing security work for bootstrap which is
great, and also about allowing scheduling information to 
be updated/distributed. Would I be correct in assuming that
it needs to be possible for the schedule updates to be as
secure as the bootstrap? I hope so, anyway.  Not sure if
this needs to be stated in the charter though. (Well, if
the answer is "no, updates never need security" then I
think the opposite should be stated in the charter:-)