Subject: [6tisch] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-6tisch-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 05:54:53 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-6tisch-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-6tisch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a block, but I would like to discuss the "OPS" situation in the
charter/WG.

Looking at this paragraph:
- Produce an Information Model containing the management requirements
of a 6TiSCH node. This includes describing how an entity can manage the
TSCH schedule on a 6TiSCH node, and query timeslot information from that
node. A data model mapping for an existing protocol (such as Concise
Binary Object Representation (CBOR) over the Constrained Application
Protocol (CoAP)) will be provided. This work depends on the
standardization of a
method to access management data resources in constrained devices, such
as
proposed by CoMI or COOL.

I wonder if this paragraph is still accurate?
There is  this WG document, for a YANG data model,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-04, on which
I commented during one of the interim call.  So the YANG model should be
specifically mentioned.
Also, will the WG still produce an information model? If not,
"information model" should be removed