Subject: [6tisch] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-6tisch-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 03:47:27 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-6tisch-01-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-6tisch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nit.
OLD: - Producing a YANG Data Models to manage 6tisch is foreseen, but
left to a later
phase.
NEW: - Producing YANG Data Models to manage 6tisch is foreseen, but left
to a later
phase.

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:49:01 +0100

Benoit,
Thank you for noting this. Your suggestion makes perfect sense.
Thomas