Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol-00.txt

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 21:25:16 +0100

Dear all, we have renamed and revised the 6top protocol draft according to
the discussions in the last two audio meetings.

regards,
Xavi
--------

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier Vilajosana and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol
Revision:       00
Title:          6top Protocol (6P)
Document date:  2016-03-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol-00

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6top Protocol (6P), which enables
   distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  6P allows neighbor nodes
   in a 6TiSCH network to add/delete TSCH cells to one another.  6P is
   part of the 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top), the next higher layer
   of the IEEE802.15.4 TSCH medium access control layer.  The 6top
   Scheduling Function (SF) decides when to add/delete cells, and
   triggers 6P transactions.  Several SFs can be defined, each
   identified by a different 6top Scheduling Function Identifier (SFID).
   This document lists the requirements for an SF, but leaves the
   definition of the SF out of scope.  Different SFs are expected to be
   defined in future companion specifications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat