Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-01.txt

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:12:29 -0300

Dear all,
             I have submitted a new version of the SF0 draft
to fulfill the pending changes after the discussions on the
ML and interim calls.
Regards,

                                Diego

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Diego Dujovne and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0
Revision:       01
Title:          6TiSCH 6top Scheduling Function Zero (SF0)
Document date:  2016-07-08
Group:          6tisch
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a 6top Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function Zero" (SF0).  SF0 dynamically adapts the number of reserved
   cells between neighbor nodes, based on the currently allocated
   bandwidth and the neighbour nodes' requirements.  Neighbor nodes
   negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-neighbor basis the cell(s) to
   be added/deleted.  SF0 uses the 6P signaling messages to add/delete
   cells in the schedule.  Some basic rules for deciding when to add/
   delete cells and for selecting the cells to be added/deleted within
   the schedule are also provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Profesor Asociado
Escuela de Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad Diego Portales - Chile
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125