Subject: [6tisch] #44 (6top-sf0): cleanup Figure 1

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:47:04 -0000

#44: cleanup Figure 1

 Convert the figure in 3 sub-figures. One that represents the case that
 there are too many cells, another where there are more cells needed and
 another where the number of cells is fine. Also, draw the THRESH as a
 single-ended arrow.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                 |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/44>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e