Subject: [6tisch] #50 (6top-sf0): typos

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:13:59 -0000

#50: typos

 "and determine" -> "and determines"
 re-allocation-> relocation
 dissappears -> disappears
 6P ALL Request -> 6P ADD Request?

-- 
---------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Diego Dujovne
     Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                   |    Version:
 Severity:  -                          |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/50>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:16:32 -0000

#50: typos

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => minor

-- 
---------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Diego Dujovne
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                   |     Version:
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/50#comment:1>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:54:27 -0000

#50: typos

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Diego Dujovne
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                   |     Version:
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/50#comment:2>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e