Subject: Re: [6tisch] #43 (6top-protocol): 6P CLEAR command should cause both node to clear cells

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 14:26:32 -0000

#43: 6P CLEAR command should cause both node to clear cells

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  6top-protocol            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/43#comment:1>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 14:26:43 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 captured in -02

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/43#comment:2>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e