Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:11:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : 6top Protocol (6P)
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6top Protocol (6P), which enables
   distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  6P allows neighbor nodes
   in a 6TiSCH network to add/delete TSCH cells to one another.  6P is
   part of the 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top), the next higher layer
   of the IEEE802.15.4 TSCH medium access control layer.  The 6top
   Scheduling Function (SF) decides when to add/delete cells, and
   triggers 6P Transactions.  Several SFs can be defined, each
   identified by a different 6top Scheduling Function Identifier (SFID).
   This document lists the requirements for an SF, but leaves the
   definition of the SF out of scope.  Different SFs are expected to be
   defined in future companion specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/