Subject: [6tisch] #51 (6top-sf0): Proposed Editorial changes

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:15:27 -0000

#51: Proposed Editorial changes

 - the many acronyms (BEA, COBU, NIBR,NOB, AP, etc) add confusion more than
 clarity. Can we not simply talk about "incoming", "outgoing" and
 "generated"?

 - isn't "NOB=NIBR-COBU", not "NOB=COBU+NIBR"

 - the draft starts very abruptly by referencing triggering events, BEA and
 allocation policy in the "Rules for Adding/Deleting Cells" Section.
 "Overview" section?

 - "The SF0 Allocation Policy" figure

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                 |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/51>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:17:42 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                 |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:32:19 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [ticket:51 diego.dujovne@…]:
 > - the many acronyms (BEA, COBU, NIBR,NOB, AP, etc) add confusion more
 than clarity. Can we not simply talk about "incoming", "outgoing" and
 "generated"?

 Solved: instead of "generated cells" -> "effectively used cells".

 > - isn't "NOB=NIBR-COBU", not "NOB=COBU+NIBR"

 Solved: None of those acronyms are used anymore.

 >
 > - the draft starts very abruptly by referencing triggering events, BEA
 and allocation policy in the "Rules for Adding/Deleting Cells" Section.
 "Overview" section?

 Solved: Improved introduction.

 > - "The SF0 Allocation Policy" figure

 Solved: Corrected figure.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/51#comment:2>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e