Subject: [6tisch] #49 (minimal): [typo] remove "(default 11)" from Table

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 19:54:33 -0000

#49: [typo] remove  "(default 11)" from Table

 Table 1 contains the statement "(default 11)". That statement shouldn't be
 there.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial                  |  Milestone:
Component:  minimal                  |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/49>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:56:04 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Fixed by Xavi in https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-
 minimal/commits/30b8541b9caf9e743fb281114fb493fe183e1e4b.

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/49#comment:1>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:57:03 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]

 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/49#comment:2>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:57:38 -0000

* status:  new => assigned

     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/49#comment:3>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e