Subject: [6tisch] #47 (6top-protocol): proposal: 6P receiver cell suggestion

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 13:25:31 -0000

#47: proposal: 6P receiver cell suggestion

 Context:
 - When an 6P ADD command fails, today transmitter side has to "guess" at
 new cells to suggest.
 - It might take multiple (failed) 6P ADD transactions before finding the
 cells that are acceptable to receiver side

 Proposal:
 - On a failed 6P ADD, receiver side uses the 6P response to suggest a
 number of cells that are accepted

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-protocol            |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/47>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:12:19 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The proposal has reached consensus at the 09/23/2016 interim meeting. Per
 the worflow, please raise additional comment in the next 48h. If
 consensus, we will reassign issues to the editor.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  6top-protocol            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e