Subject: [6tisch] #55 (6top-sf0): Comply with 6P requirements for SF0

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 21:42:48 -0000

#55: Comply with 6P requirements for SF0

 Add a temporary Appendix to the draft to define if the draft complies to
 SF0 requirements, as follows:

 5.2.  Requirements for an SF

    The specification for an SF

    o  MUST specify an identifier for that SF.
    o  MUST specify the rule for a node to decide when to add/delete one
       or more cells to a neighbor.
    o  MUST specify the rule for a Transaction source to select cells to
       add to the CellList field in the 6P ADD Request.
    o  MUST specify the rule for a Transaction destination to select
       cells from CellList to add to its schedule.
    o  MUST specify a value for the 6P Timeout, or a rule/equation to
       calculate it.
    o  MUST specify a meaning for the "Metadata" field in the 6P ADD
       Request.
    o  MUST specify the behavior of a node when it boots.
    o  MUST specify what to do after an error has occurred (either the
       node sent a 6P Response with an error code, or received one).
    o  MUST specify the list of statistics to gather.  An example
       statistic if the number of transmitted frames to each neighbor.
       In case the SF requires no statistics to be gathered, the specific
       of the SF MUST explicitly state so.
    o  SHOULD clearly state the application domain the SF is created for.
    o  SHOULD contain examples which highlight normal and error
       scenarios.
    o  SHOULD contain a list of current implementations, at least during
       the I-D state of the document, per [RFC6982].
    o  SHOULD contain a performance evaluation of the scheme, possibly
       through references to external documents.
    o  MAY redefine the format of the CellList field.

-- 
---------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Diego Dujovne
     Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |  Milestone:
Component:  6top-sf0                   |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/55>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e