Subject: [6tisch] FW: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt

From: "Lijo Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:58:28 +0530

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that we published the new version of our draft on
packet expiration time.

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt

One of the notable aspects of this version is the inclusion of "Network ASN"
as one of the time units as the draft can be seamlessly integrated with
6tisch networks. 

We also would like to share that we recently implemented the draft on the
OpenWSN platform. Interaction with the OpenWSN team is in progress so as to
merge with the protocol stack.

Hope this work is interesting to 6tisch folks too..

Happy to receive comments and valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

Lijo Thomas 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------- 
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at: 
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA>
https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ] 

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy 
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, 
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email 
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------