Subject: [6tisch] IETF 100 draft agenda uploaded

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:58:44 +0000

Dear all :

We placed a draft agenda on the IETF tools site
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-100-6tisch/
At the time of the posting it reads as follows; please let us know if we need to consider changing anything before next Monday.

The chairs.

Agenda and Meeting Information
==============================

```
Meeting        :   IETF 100, Monday, November 13, 2017 (+08)
Time           :   15:50-17:20 SGT, Monday Afternoon session II (90min)
Location       :   Raffles City Convention Center, Singapore
Chairs         :   Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
                   Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Responsible AD :   Suresh Krishnan
URLs           :   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/
                   https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/
                   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
                   https://bitbucket.org/6tisch

Intro and Status
    * Note-Well, Blue Sheets, Scribes, Agenda Bashing           [ 5min]
    * Status of the work                                        [ 5min]
      (chairs)

    * draft-ietf-6tisch-6p-protocol                             [10min]
      (Xavi Vilajosana)

    * draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security                        [15min]
      (Malisa Vucinic)

    * draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join               [10min]
      (Michael Richardson)

    * draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx                                [ 5min]
      (Diego Dujovne)

Unchartered items, time permitting
    * draft-chang-6tisch-6top-msf                               [15min]
      (Tengfei Chang)

    * draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1                              [10min]
      (Bing Liu - Remy)

    * draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-join-priority                [ 5min]
      (Michael Richardson)

Any Other Business, IEEE status                                 [10min]