Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:30:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6top Protocol (6P)
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6top Protocol (6P), which enables
   distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  6P allows neighbor nodes
   to add/delete TSCH cells to one another.  6P is part of the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer (6top), the next higher layer to the IEEE Std
   802.15.4 TSCH medium access control layer.  The 6P layer is formed by
   the 6top Protocol defined in this document and 6top Scheduling
   Function(s).  A 6top Scheduling Function (SF) decides when to add/
   delete cells, and triggers 6P Transactions.  This document lists the
   requirements for an SF, but leaves the definition of SFs out of
   scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:39:55 +0200

Dear all,

we have published a new version of the draft, addressing Pascal's comments
and clarifying the use of the SeqNum.

I will sent a detailed answer to Pascal's comments asap.

regards
X
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2017-10-26 7:30 GMT+02:00
Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
6tisch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch

-- 
Dr. Xavier Vilajosana
Wireless Networks Lab

*Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)Professor*
(+34) 646 633 681
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
http://xvilajosana.org
http://wine.rdi.uoc.edu
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av Carl Friedrich Gauss 5, B3 Building
08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona). Catalonia. Spain

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>