Subject: [6tisch] FW: [6lo] Working Group call for adoption on draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time

From: "Lijo Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:37:17 +0530

Hello folks:

The adoption call of our expiration time draft
<draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time> has been made in the 6lo WG.

We believe that the draft is very relevant to the 6tisch community as it
provides a way of carrying timing information in the packets so that delay
sensitive IoT applications can be supported over time synchronized 6lo
networks such as 6tisch. 

We have implemented the draft in the OpenWSN environment and is being merged
with the main distribution.

We have developed two utility applications for demonstrating the
applicability of our draft. 

Please do respond to the adoption call if you feel the draft is relevant
!!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Lijo Thomas 

From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Montenegro
Sent: 24 October 2017 06:10
To: [email-masked]; Samita Chakrabarti
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [6lo] Working Group call for adoption on
draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time

Hi Folks,

This document has been discussed at face to face meetings as well as on the
list. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time/ 

There is some reasonable interest and an implementation in OpenWSN. Per the
last meeting, after a revision we would issue a call for adoption, and are
pursuing now.

Please send your opinion (for or against) to the mailing list on adopting
this document as a 6lo WG document. This call for adoption will end at 00:00
UTC on November 6, 2017.

Regards,

Chairs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------