Subject: [6tisch] minutes and summary 6TiSCH WG meeting at IEFT101

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:34:38 +0000

All,

You will find the minutes of the 6TiSCH WG meeting at IETF 101 at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/minutes-101-6tisch
(formatted version:
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/180321_ietf101_london).

You will find an executive summary of the outcome of the meeting at
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/int/wiki/IETF101.

Please flag any errors you see; we will approve the minutes at the next
interim meeting.

Thomas

-- 
________________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Analog Devices
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
________________________________________