Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-11.txt

From: Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 09:30:14 +0200

Dear All,

we have published v11 of the 6P draft addressing all the comments and
reviews received.

kind regards
X
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2018-03-31 9:13 GMT+02:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-11.txt
To: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>, Xavier Vilajosana <
[email-masked]>, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-11.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Watteyne and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol
Revision:       11
Title:          6top Protocol (6P)
Document date:  2018-03-30
Group:          6tisch
Pages:          45
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
protocol-11.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
protocol/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
protocol-11
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-
6top-protocol
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
protocol-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6top Protocol (6P), which enables
   distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  6P allows neighbor nodes
   to add/delete TSCH cells to one another.  6P is part of the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer (6top), the next higher layer to the IEEE Std
   802.15.4 TSCH medium access control layer.  The 6top layer terminates
   the 6top Protocol defined in this document, and runs one of more 6top
   Scheduling Function(s).  A 6top Scheduling Function (SF) decides when
   to add/delete cells, and triggers 6P Transactions.  This document
   lists the requirements for an SF, but leaves the definition of SFs
   out of scope.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Dr. Xavier Vilajosana
Wireless Networks Lab

*Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)Professor*
(+34) 646 633 681
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
http://xvilajosana.org
http://wine.rdi.uoc.edu
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av Carl Friedrich Gauss 5, B3 Building
08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona). Catalonia. Spain