Subject: [6tisch] IETF101 London 6TiSCH WG agenda - preliminary

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:16:17 +0100

All,

I've just put a (very) preliminary agenda for the 6TiSCH WG meeting in
London at
- https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/180321_ietf101_london
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-6tisch (I'm
many sync'ing that one from the previous, let us know if you see any
discrepancy)

Please let us know if we are forgetting something.

One obvious missing point is an update from the security DT. @Michael,
would it make sense to have a side-meeting to have the time to have a
technical discussion on that work, and link with e.g. ANIMA?

Thomas

-- 
________________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Analog Devices
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
________________________________________

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 01:07:00 +0100

All,

Now that the draft cut-off is passed, I've updated the (still preliminary)
6TiSCH WG meeting agenda with the correct draft versions, and timing.

Please speak up if you see anything off.

Thomas

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> - https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-6tisch
> (I'm many sync'ing that one from the previous, let us know if you see any
> discrepancy)
>

Thomas Watteyne, PhD

www.thomaswatteyne.com