Subject: [6tisch] Submission of new version of SFX

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:19:09 -0300

Dear all,
             I forward the submission confirmation for the -01
version of the SFX Scheduling function draft.
             Thank you.
             Regards,

                                  Diego Dujovne

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Diego Dujovne and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx
Revision:       01
Title:          6TiSCH Experimental Scheduling Function (SFX)
Document date:  2018-03-05
Group:          6tisch
Pages:          12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
sfx-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-
6top-sfx-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
sfx-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "Experimental
   Scheduling Function" (SFX).  SFX dynamically adapts the number of
   scheduled cells between neighbor nodes, based on the amount of
   currently allocated cells and the neighbor nodes' cell requirements.
   Neighbor nodes negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-neighbor basis
   the number of cell(s) to be added/deleted.  SFX uses the 6P signaling
   messages to add/delete cells in the schedule.  This function selects
   the candidate cells from the schedule, defines which cells will be
   added/deleted and triggers the allocation/deallocation process.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Profesor Asociado
Escuela de Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad Diego Portales - Chile
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125