Subject: [6tisch] new F-Interop 6TiSCH Interop Even COMING SOON! BOOK the dates!

From: Maria Rita Palattella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:20:43 +0100

Dear all,

I am glad to inform you that we are organising a new exciting 6TiSCH
Interop Event, with the support of the EU H2020 F-Interop Project (
http://www.f-interop.eu/)

You will have the opportunity to run the tests using the online 6TiSCH
tools, developed by INRIA, and integrated in the F-Interop platform.

The 2-day event will be hosted by INRIA in Paris, on June 26th-27th, 2018.

We will announce the event tomorrow Wed. 21st, at the 6TiSCH interim
meeting.

We will be working on the scope and the Test Description in the code
Lounge, tomorrow Wed 21st, from 6-8pm.
It will be great if you can join.

We are working together with ETSI on the registration website, and it will
be opened soon.
Registration is free of charge, but required.

Hope to see many of you in Paris in June.

Maria Rita

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:34:34 +0000

Maria Rita Palattella <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Interop Event, with the support of the EU H2020 F-Interop Project
    > (http:// www.f-interop.eu/)

    > tools, developed by INRIA, and integrated in the F-Interop platform.

Is there value in having some experienced testers being remote, and
interacting only online?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Maria Rita Palattella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:58:14 +0100

Hi Michael,
we plan a second event, after this one, when we will have also  remote
testers...
We want to do it step by step: F2F with online tools, and after fully
remote with online tools.
Maria Rita

From:	Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
To:	Maria Rita Palattella <[email-masked]>,
Cc:	[email-masked]
Date:	20/03/2018 15:35
Subject:	Re: [6tisch] new F-Interop 6TiSCH Interop Even COMING SOON!
            BOOK the dates!

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Maria Rita Palattella/LIST]

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 18:14:13 +0000

Maria Rita Palattella <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Hi Michael, we plan a second event, after this one, when we will have
    > also remote testers...  We want to do it step by step: F2F with online
    > tools, and after fully remote with online tools.  Maria Rita

okay, that's reasonable.

-- 
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [ 
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [ 
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [