Subject: [6tsch] draft charter updated

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 23:04:41 -0700

All,

I have implemented the changes we suggested during the call on Friday to
the charter. You will find the latest text at:
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/charter-ietf-6tsch/src/

@Michael: I did correct the typo in your name at
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/meetings/wiki/130412_webex, sorry about that.

Changes are:
1. Fix for https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/charter-ietf-6tsch/issue/1,
suggested by Tom. The text now reads:
"achieve industrial-grade criteria for jitter, latency, scalability,
diversity and low-power operation."
2. Fix for https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/charter-ietf-6tsch/issue/2,
suggested by Michael. The text now reads:
"This document (or documents) will define how toThis document (or
documents) will define how to bootstrap the 6TSCH aspects of the LLN and
the IPv6 transit links, and how nodes maintain synchronization, including
in the presence of multiple BRs."
3. Fix for https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/charter-ietf-6tsch/issue/3,
suggested by the group. The text new reads:
"The need for other documents may arise as the group progresses.
Informational documents on the security, and in particular the use of PANA
for 6TSCH are to be expected and fall within charter."
4. I reduced the introductory text a bit by removing duplicate text and in
general shortening the paragraphs.

Thomas