Subject: [6tsch] draft agenda for call on April 19

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:16:29 -0700

All,

Please find a draft agenda for the 6TSCH call this Friday.

   - change to draft charter [20min]
   - Rough consensus on draft draft charter?
   - 6tus naming convention [10min]
   - Next steps [20min]

Attached are also some slides which we can use to drive the discussion.

Pascal and Thomas

-------------------------------------------------------

Call info :****

Topic:    6TSCH Weekly****

Date:     Every Friday, from Friday, April 5, 2013 to Friday, March 7, 2014*
***

Time:     8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)****

Meeting Number:           206 802 913****

Meeting Password:         sixtus****

** **

-------------------------------------------------------****
To start the online meeting****

-------------------------------------------------------****

1.   Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiM0
****

2.   Log in to your account.****

3.   Click “Start Now”.****

4.   Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.****

** **

----------------------------------------------------------------****
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes****

----------------------------------------------------------------****

** **

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.****

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:****

**·         **San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800****

**·         **RTP (919) area:  392-3330****

** **

-------------------------------------------------------****
To join the teleconference only****

-------------------------------------------------------****
1.         Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at****
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html<http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html%20%0d2>
**** 2<http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html%20%0d2>.
Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.****

** **

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330****

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117****

India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002****

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666****

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/systemdiagnosis.php.****

CCM:+14085256800x206802913#