Subject: [6tsch] New Version Notification for draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-00.txt

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:07:40 -0700

Dear all, I just submitted the 6TSCH basic configuration draft as we 
have been discussing recently. Comments and contributions are welcome.
regards,
Xavi

--------------

A new version of I-D, draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier Vilajosana and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Minimal 6TSCH Configuration
Creation date:	 2013-06-20
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-00

Abstract:
    This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate a
    [IEEE802154e] Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  These
    rules can be used during early interoperability testing and
    development, when the centralized and distributed solutions developed
    by the 6TSCH group are not fully implemented yet, or otherwise not
    available.

The IETF Secretariat