Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Re: Gathering for Itojun

From: RYUJI WAKIKAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:45:46 +0900

Dear all,

IETF meetings will start tomorrow and Jun specially doesn't want
to disturb the IETF activity.
There will be a wake, or memorial gathering, for itojun in the
Chairman's room (Westin Bayshore) from 17:30pm - 21:00pm.

Jun Murai and all the other WIDE/KAME members who are participating
in this IETF will be there from 20:00 to 21:00 tomorrow. Jun will
say a few words at 20:15.  Please feel free to come by the Chairman's
room to reminisce and exchange memories of itojun.

thanks,
ryuji

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Gathering for Itojun
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:49:27 +0900
From: Jun Murai <[email-masked]>
To: ietf@ietf. org <[email-masked]>
 >Dear IETF participants,
 >#Apologies if you received multiple copies, but this is very important
meessage from me and WIDE project. Appreciate your understanding of this
announcement on this list.

 >As many may have heard of the sad news, Itojun (Dr. Junichiro Hagino)
 >known to the IETF community as the Chair of the IPv6 working group, ex
 >IAB Member, and dedicated researcher/developer to the deployment of  
IPv6
 >standards, passed away on October 29, 2007.

 >The WIDE Project will be holding a gathering to commemorate Itojun at
 >this upcoming 70th IETF meeting in Vancouver. Please drop by the  
Westin
 >Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor between 17:30pm-21:00pm
 >(December 3, 2007).  Itojun has been an important member of the WIDE
 >community, making numerous worldwide contributions in the field of
 >network computing. We would like to invite the IETF community to spend
 >time with his friends and fellow IETFers  in remembering Itojun.

 >If you could share this information with his friends, appreciated.

 >We look forward to seeing you there.

 >Jun Murai (WIDE Project)

 >---Gathering in Memory of ItoJun---
 >Date: December 3, 2007
 >Time: 17:30pm-21:00pm (Refreshments and snacks will be served)
 >Place: Westin Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor

 >http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/meetings/floor_map_chart.html?propertyID=1080&buildingKey=1001023468&floorKey=2

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees