Subject: Re: [70ATTENDEES] Never use the glasses in your hotel room [video]

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:59:37 -0800

At 3:43 PM +0200 12/6/07, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hidden camera investigation reveals the awful truth
about those glasses hotels leave by the sink. Now you wont look so
guilty when you explain why your girlfriend needs to take penicillin
after a business trip.

http://view.break.com/411477

Well, sure.  I've known for years and years that hotels do
this, ever since I walked by a room where the maid was cleaning and
the door was propped open and saw this.

I never use the hotel glasses unless I see a cart loaded with
glasses in the hall.  You see the maid carts, you see the clean
linens.  If you don't see the glasses, they aren't being
changed.

--

Randall Gellens

Opinions are personal;    facts are
suspect;    I speak for myself only

-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------

Heuristics are bug ridden by definition.  If they didn't have bugs,

then they'd be algorithms.

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees