Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Hotel Shuttle Schedule

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:04:18 -0500

Shuttle Schedule Among Westin, Marriott and Renaissance

December 3-4
Continuous transfers starting at 7:30am from the Marriott Pinnacle until
9:30am
Continuous transfers starting at 12:00pm from the Westin Bayshore until
1:00pm
Continuous transfers starting at 7:45pm from the Westin Bayshore until
8:45pm

December 5-6
Continuous transfers starting at 7:30pm from the Marriott Pinnacle 9:3pm
Continuous transfers starting at 12:pm from the Westin Bayshore until
1:00pm
Continuous transfers starting at 7:30pm from the Westin Bayhore until
8:30pm

December 7
Continuous transfers starting at 7:30am from the Marriot Pinnacle until
9:30am
Continuous transfers starting at 11:15am from the Westin Bayshore until
12:30pm

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees