Subject: Re: [70ATTENDEES] Hosed on the IETF rate at the Marriott

From: "Lindberg, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:12:20 -0500

Wonderful solution!!  Had intended to reply earlier today with a message that for rooms outside of the IETF Block, we are really at the mercy of the hotels.  But, flashing an IETF badge and asking nicely seems to be, regrettably, the best we can offer.
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
To: Neil Schwartzman <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu Dec 06 22:07:21 2007
Subject: RE: [70ATTENDEES] Hosed on the IETF rate at the Marriott

Hi,
I also booked late and missed the room rate at the Renaissance and when
I checked in they told me because of that I had to pay for internet.
This morning I spoke with Lina? at the front desk and she told me the
same thing but then said she would take away the internet charges
because I was attending the conference. ( I showed her my IETF badge.)
You might want to try again with a manager.
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Schwartzman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Hosed on the IETF rate at the Marriott

I booked late for this event, but spent about 10 days at the
Renaissance, in a nice room at ~ $150/night + connectivity and
breakfast, then no charges on connectivity when the IETF was in town
though I was told they DID NOT consider me to be under the group rubric
because it was all sold out.

Same deal over here at the Marriott, paying for connectivity, breakfast
and all of that - at $209/night because once again the IETF rate was
sold out.
(bottled water too, I should add).

Is there anyone who can help me with this - give them a nudge?

I'm at 303 800 NEIL if you care to call, I might be away from the
computer for an hour or two (I know, trust me I'll be suffering
withdrawal).

--
Neil Schwartzman
Manager, Compliance & ISP Relations
Sender Score Certified
Return Path Inc.

Have you checked out the new Sender Score Certified info center?
http://www.senderscorecertified.com/info_center.html

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees
_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees