Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Construction noise

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:01:25 -0800

Can we do anyrthing about the noise during the day?  I usually sneak to my room a couple of times a day to catch up with work, and the noise is unbearable.

I called the front desk, but was only told that the hotel is full, and there's nothing they can do.

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees

---

From: M Graff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:08:00 -0800

The noise is so loud in my room that to use it for more than a pit  
stop is impossible.  I have not bothered to ask the front desk for  
more than to only start the noise after 8am. The first day there was  
hammering at 7:15 and today it sounded like lots if moving things  
around and dropping things.

--Michael

On Dec 3, 2007, at 15:01, "David Frascone" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Can we do anyrthing about the noise during the day?  I usually sneak  
> to my room a couple of times a day to catch up with work, and the  
> noise is unbearable.
>

---

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:12:51 -0500

They still hammer before 8, but at least the sawz-all's don't start up till
almost 9.

-Dave