Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Network going down at noon

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:19:05 -0800

Well, we've reached the end of another IETF meeting.  We will be  
starting to tear down the network at noon.  We will start with the  
meeting rooms and progress to the public areas, and finishing with  
the terminal room when the rooms have been cleared.  Printers will be  
available in the terminal room until we start to break it down.

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 969-2154

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees