Subject: [70ATTENDEES] RE: Travel support for the next IETF was: bald eagles in Stanley Park

From: "Sanfo, Mr Moussa - mdsc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:46:00 -0000

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION.
Sanfo

-----Message d'origine-----
De : SM [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:36 PM
À : Sanfo, Mr Moussa - mdsc; [email-masked]
Cc : Mirjam Kuehne
Objet : Travel support for the next IETF was: bald eagles in Stanley Park

At 05:32 AM 12/6/2007, Sanfo, Mr Moussa - mdsc wrote:
>This IETF in Vancouver is an important event for sure. Could someone 
>show me, the way to have travel support for the next IETF? I am in 
>Burkina Faso, west Africa.

There's the ISOC Fellowship.  See 
http://www.isoc.org/educpillar/fellowship/index.shtml

Regards,
-sm 

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees

---

From: Neil Schwartzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:54:42 -0800

I booked late for this event, but spent about 10 days at the Renaissance, in
a nice room at ~ $150/night + connectivity and breakfast, then no charges on
connectivity when the IETF was in town though I was told they DID NOT
consider me to be under the group rubric because it was all sold out.

Same deal over here at the Marriott, paying for connectivity, breakfast and
all of that - at $209/night because once again the IETF rate was sold out.
(bottled water too, I should add).

Is there anyone who can help me with this - give them a nudge?

I'm at 303 800 NEIL if you care to call, I might be away from the computer
for an hour or two (I know, trust me I'll be suffering withdrawal).

-- 
Neil Schwartzman
Manager, Compliance & ISP Relations
Sender Score Certified
Return Path Inc.

Have you checked out the new Sender Score Certified info center?
http://www.senderscorecertified.com/info_center.html

---

From: "David Sinicrope" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:07:21 -0600

Hi,
I also booked late and missed the room rate at the Renaissance and when
I checked in they told me because of that I had to pay for internet.
This morning I spoke with Lina? at the front desk and she told me the
same thing but then said she would take away the internet charges
because I was attending the conference. ( I showed her my IETF badge.)
You might want to try again with a manager.
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Schwartzman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Hosed on the IETF rate at the Marriott

I booked late for this event, but spent about 10 days at the
Renaissance, in a nice room at ~ $150/night + connectivity and
breakfast, then no charges on connectivity when the IETF was in town
though I was told they DID NOT consider me to be under the group rubric
because it was all sold out.

Same deal over here at the Marriott, paying for connectivity, breakfast
and all of that - at $209/night because once again the IETF rate was
sold out.
(bottled water too, I should add).

I'm at 303 800 NEIL if you care to call, I might be away from the
computer for an hour or two (I know, trust me I'll be suffering
withdrawal).