Subject: [70ATTENDEES] [Fwd: Gathering for Itojun]

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:06:35 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Gathering for Itojun
Date: 	Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:49:27 +0900
From: 	Jun Murai <[email-masked]>
To: 	ietf@ietf. org <[email-masked]>

Dear IETF participants,

#Apologies if you received multiple copies, but this is very important
meessage from me and WIDE project. Appreciate your understanding of this
announcement on this list.

As many may have heard of the sad news, Itojun (Dr. Junichiro Hagino)
known to the IETF community as the Chair of the IPv6 working group, ex
IAB Member, and dedicated researcher/developer to the deployment of IPv6
standards, passed away on October 29, 2007.

The WIDE Project will be holding a gathering to commemorate Itojun at
this upcoming 70th IETF meeting in Vancouver. Please drop by the Westin
Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor between 17:30pm-21:00pm
(December 3, 2007).  Itojun has been an important member of the WIDE
community, making numerous worldwide contributions in the field of
network computing. We would like to invite the IETF community to spend
time with his friends and fellow IETFers  in remembering Itojun.

If you could share this information with his friends, appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Jun Murai (WIDE Project)

---Gathering in Memory of ItoJun---
Date: December 3, 2007
Time: 17:30pm-21:00pm (Refreshments and snacks will be served)
Place: Westin Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/meetings/floor_map_chart.html?propertyID=1080&buildingKey=1001023468&floorKey=2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees