Subject: Re: [70ATTENDEES] Construction noise Update...From NSS

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:49:48 -0800

I have tried to be put on the list, but no one at the front desk knows anything about one.

How can i get on this list?

-Dave
------- Original Message -------
From: "Lindberg, Jon" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 12/4/2007, 4:58:16 PM
Subject: [70ATTENDEES] Construction noise Update...From NSS

Marcia and I just completed a 90 minute review with the Westin regarding
the issue of Construction Noise.  An expanded plan of action and options
has just been agreed by the Westin.  Here are some highlights of the
plan:

*There will be absolutely NO heavy construction noise (hammering) before
9 a.m. or after 5 p.m.

*If you hear noise between the hours of 5 p.m. and 9 a.m., then please
call the front desk.  The Manager on Duty (MOD) is now empowered to talk
directly with the construction workers on site to quiet the noise.

*If you are in the Tower, you should not hear construction noise, as
there is only construction in the main building from floors 5 up to the
top floor 9.

*If you are in the 'Main' building and you have been bothered or are
bothered by noise during the day time construction work hours, then
please call the front desk and ask to be placed on a high priority wait
list for relocation to a room in the tower.  This list will be managed
on a first come/first served basis.  If/when a room does become
available, the hotel will send a bellcap to your room to help you move
your belongings to the new room.

*If you are in the 'Main' building, and you are bothered by the noise
during the day and cannot wait to be relocated to the tower, then the
Westin will make arrangements for you to be moved to the either the
Marriott or Renaissance Hotels, provide you with complimentary bellcap
service and a complimentary taxi to move your belongings over.  There
already exists a complimentary return shuttle between the Westin and
these hotels.

*If you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive, then please
contact both [email-masked] and myself at
[email-masked] and we will work quickly and until resolution
with the hotels senior management.

Best Regards,
Jon Lindberg

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees

_______________________________________________
70ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/70attendees