Subject: [72attendees] Pictures

From: Matthias Hartmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:13:45 +0200

Hi,

I took some pictures during the IETF meeting, and several people asked 
me to put them online. So here they are:

Some pictures of the our hotel and the surrounding area:
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/hartmann/bilder/0807ietfdublin/hotel_area/

Pictures from the soccer game: (sorry, they are a little blurry, but you 
guys were running too fast for my camera ;-)  )
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/hartmann/bilder/0807ietfdublin/soccer/

And finally some pictures from Dublin:
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/hartmann/bilder/0807ietfdublin/dublin/

Enjoy!

Matthias

-- 
Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Hartmann
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Department of Distributed Systems (Informatik III)

Am Hubland, 97074 Wuerzburg, Germany

http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/hartmann/
[email-masked]
phone: +49-931-888-6642

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees