Subject: Re: [72attendees] Some thanks

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:17:51 -0700

At 8:26 PM +0300 7/31/08, Joerg Ott wrote:

>  I also enjoyed the many tables outside allowing to catch
>  a bit of fresh air every now and then over coffee or when having
>  a meeting (quite a luxury :-)

Hmm.  I'm glad you and so many others were so obviously enjoying 
being able to be outside.  Unfortunately, I found the areas where 
there tables were also extremely smoky, so I could not enjoy them.  I 
admit to being frustrated that I had to "run a gauntlet" repeatedly 
to get to the Conference area -- the path between it and the other 
buildings was lined with smokers and people obstructing the way. 
However, I can see it was delightful for the smokers, and I'm glad 
they were able to enjoy the air (although I couldn't call it "fresh").

Still, it was enjoyable to walk outside the hotel, such as into the 
nearby village.  That was rather nice, even in the drizzle.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
History has the relation to truth that theology has to
religion -- i.e., none to speak of.     --Lazarus Long
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees