Subject: Re: [72attendees] TEA

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:39:35 +0100

> On the other hand, the TEA at this IETF meeting is infinitely superior 
> to the tea at every other IETF meeting I have attended.

+1

In fact far better than any other tea I've had anywhere, except at home.

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:15:57 +0200

> In fact far better than any other tea I've had anywhere, except at home.

Same here. Usually I only drink tea at home due to the generally poor
quality other places. I decided to try a cup here and was pleasantly
surprised. Have had several by now,

Stig