Subject: [74attendees] IETF attendee from Italy or Hong Kong

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:47:54 -0700

Hi,

I'll looking for someone traveling to the IETF from Italy or Hong  
Kong; I have a favor to ask. Contact me off-list, please.

Lars

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:01:39 +0100

Hej Lars,

> I'll looking for someone traveling to the IETF from Italy or Hong Kong; 
> I have a favor to ask. Contact me off-list, please.

I dounbt if there are many coming from Hong Kong, there were
again problems with visa, many of my colleagues cannot attend.

Regards, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:15:57 -0700

> again problems with visa, many of my colleagues cannot attend.

no more ietf in police/secrecy/paranoia states, damn it!