Subject: [74attendees] Audio Streams for IETF 74 San Francisco

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:34:59 -0700

There will be MP3 audio streams of the meetings happening in the  
breakout rooms.  Specifically these are

Continental 1&2
Continental 3
Continental 4
Continental 5
Continental 6
Imperial A
Imperial B
Franciscan A

Please refer to the online agenda at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/74/  
to find a link to the stream for each session.

If there are concerns about the audio streams, there are a few ways to  
get our attention.  Via email either [email-masked], or [email-masked] 
.  Via XMPP at [email-masked].

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 907-1415
Fax: 503 224-8833

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,  
please delete it immediately.