Subject: [74attendees] laundry

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:23:08 -0700

been on the road 15 days and ten more to go.  need laundry, but not
willing to cave to hilton highway robbery.  anyone know a (much) cheaper
alternative?  nothing fancy, one washer load will do, i don't dress for
success :)

randy

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:04:44 -0700

> alternative?  nothing fancy, one washer load will do, i don't dress for

You could come over to the Super 8.  We have a coin-op laundry room.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:28:44 -0700

in case anyone wondered, 16 days of laundry cost me eight bucks on the
street.

randy

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:00:16 -0700

Washing your clothes on the street should be inexpensive!!!!

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:46:11 +0100

>in case anyone wondered, 16 days of laundry cost me eight 
>bucks on the street.

When was it raining? ;-)