Subject: [74attendees] Social ticket

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:13:21 +0000

I have one social ticket I unfortunately can't use for sale for face value ($35).
Sent from my mobile device

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:19:02 -0700

Sold. Thanks!

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:23:43 +0100

Who has still a (spare) social ticket?

Please call:
Italo Busi    +39 348 22 41 035
or Eve Varma  +1 732 239 7656

Thank you, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...