Subject: [80all] IETF 80 - Hilton Dining Options

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 02:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

"Dobry den" and a warm welcome to the Hilton Prague!

We will do our very best to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us
together with a splendid culinary experience. Hereby we would like to
present to you our lunch & dining offerings tailor made for the IETF 80
conference.

Hilton Prague Team

>From Monday the 28th of March:
Atrium Restaurant, located on L Level
International Buffet Served with an excellent selection of hot and cold
dishes to meet everyone's taste.
Open from 11:30 to 14:00
620,- CZK per person including one soft drink or water

CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie, located on L Level
Business Lunch Served with an exquisite selection of starters, main
courses and desserts. Choose from our 2 or 3 course menu selections that
fit you most.
Open from 11:30 to 14:00
650,- CZK per person for a 2 course inclusive of one soft drink or water
760,- CZK per person for a 3 inclusive of one soft drink or water

Cafe Bistro Restaurant, located on M Level
Hilton Classic & Mediterranean Cuisine Served with savor Hilton classics
like Club Sandwiches or Caesar Salads and our Mediterranean specialties
prepared by Chef Valerio Bussandri and his team.
Open 24 hours - A la carte selection

Zest Bar, located on L Level
Hilton Classics & Sandwiches Served with savor Hilton Classics & easy
food. Enjoy the friendly environment with live sports shown on our 3 by 2
meter screen.
Open from 11:30 - A la carte selection

Foyer Bar, located on LL Level by our Congress Hall
A selection of freshly baked sandwiches for all likings.
Open from 11:30 to 13:30 - A la carte selection

Cloud 9 skybar & lounge, located on the 9th floor
Evening Entertainment & Dining. Indulge in spectacular views at the only
Sky Bar in the town with a wide selection of contemporary cocktails
including 9 exclusive signature cocktails.
Open from 18:00 to 02:00 - A la carte selection

CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie, located on L Level
Experience exquisite US Beef prime cuts and traditional Czech cuisine with
a modern twist, sample local specialties like Svickova beef fillets.
Open from 18:00 to 02:00 - A la carte selection