Subject: [80all] IETF 80 - Early Bird Cut-off and Other Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

80th IETF Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic
March 27 - April 1, 2011
Host: CZ.NIC

1. Registration: Early Bird Cut-off is Friday, March 18, 2011
2. Social Event
3. T-Shirt Gallery Reminder

1. Registration - Early Bird Cut-off is March 18, 2011
	Early-Bird: $650 USD, if paid in full prior to 1700 PDT March 18.
	Late: $800 USD if paid after Early-Bird cutoff date and time. 
	Register online at:
	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/80/

2. Social Event
	General information: 
	http://www.ietf80.cz/page/851/ietf-80/
	Social Event Registration: 
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf80/eventticket.py
	Date: Tuesday, 29 March 2011
	Time: 19:00

	The IETF 80 social event, hosted by CZ.NIC, will take place in
	the Municipal House. You will be able to survey the beautiful
	Art Nouveau building in the heart of Prague. As a contrast of 
	a historical building you will be treated to a very modern 
	performance of La Putyka. You will also have a possibility to
	taste variations of Czech cuisine.

3. T-Shirt Gallery 
	Reminder: we are assembling a gallery of photographs of IETF
	t-shirts from across the years. The more interesting the locale,
	the better. We intend to assemble appropriate contributions in
	an online gallery at:
	http://www.ietf.org/25years
	and display them during the Welcome Reception in Prague.

	We invite contributions through the upload form at:
	http://www.ietf.org/ietf25/submit.py
	Please submit them no later than 1200 UTC on 25 March 2011.
	Current gallery can be viewed at:
	http://www.ietf.org/ietf25/gallery.py

Only 10 days until IETF 80 in Prague!