Subject: [81attendees] Free Cirque Shows Friday and Saturday

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:25:27 -0400

Cirque du Soleil (FREE!)

There is a free outdoor show from the Cirque du Soleil called "Les
Chemins invisibles". This is highly recommended. You don’t need a
reservation, don’t need to buy anything. You just show up on site and
watch the show.

Presented from Tuesday to Saturday. 24 June to 30 July 2011 at 9:30 pm

More information:
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/events/chemins-invisibles/maps-info.aspx

Walking directions from the convention centre:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&dirflg=w&t=h&msa=0&msid=214061500835656054549.0004a599ff1ec29bc4a12&ll=46.813116,-71.212521&spn=0.011983,0.028732&z=16

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:37:57 -0400

Unless you're quite tall, you would be well served to get there early and get a spot to stand up on the hill. I'm 5'10" (1.8m) and some of the stage stuff was a bit hard to see over the crowd.

/a

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2011, at 17:25, Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 81attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/81attendees

---

From: Bill Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:50:55 -0400

While waiting for the gates to open, the left-most line is for the
"reserved" seats ($$).  Stand in the line whose gate is the furthest to
the left (other than the reserved seat line).  Then, when the gates open
(about 9:00), head for the higher ground on the left.  Your view will be
much better.

The show is well worth the wait and the standing.  Three of us were able
to go Wednesday evening, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

  Bill Atwood

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email: [email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http: //users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8