Subject: [81attendees] Running Trails

From: Jakob Heitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:03:43 -0400

Can anyone recommend a running trail in the area?
Perhaps 6 to 10 miles.
Also, let me know if you want a running partner.

--
Jakob Heitz. 510-566-2901

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:07:23 -0400

> Also, let me know if you want a running partner.

We have a few suggested running trails at http://ietf81.ca/?page_id=35.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:45:49 -0400

Runners might also want to take note that there is a mailing list for 
IETF runners:

<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-runners>

Extremely low volume but could be useful for connecting.

Jim

-- On July 25, 2011 9:07:23 AM -0400 Simon Perreault 
<[email-masked]> wrote regarding Re: [81attendees] Running 
Trails --