Subject: [81attendees] lost MEC mug

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:47:54 -0400

Yesterday before lunch, I left a MEC coffee mug in the registration
area.  I talked to hotel staff, they said that they would have returned
to registration desk, but it wasn't there.

It's not like it's valuable or anything, but I lose quite a few of them,
and my wife has this rule you see, because the mugs I lose are usually
hers..  (I'm also not allowed to buy any more tilley hats)

-- 
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] [email-masked] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
   Kyoto Plus: watch the video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx1ycLXQSE>
	               then sign the petition.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:02:22 +0200

Hi

I lost a short black USB wire. It is a USB-to-NokiaMicroUSB cable.

Please let me know if you find it.

Regards
Emile