Subject: [81attendees] Android app for remote participation

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:30:37 +0200

Dear all,

as anticipated a few days ago, we'll be providing remote participation
support for some IETF meeting sessions in Quebec City just as we did in
Prague: this time, together with the already available web-based access
to the platform, we also devised an ad-hoc Android app to be used for
the purpose.

The app is available on the Android Market (attached a QR code as well):

   https://market.android.com/details?id=com.meetecho.android

It will allow you to attend the available meeting sessions in a
synchronized way, i.e., the official jabber room, the slides and
optionally an audio/video stream, together with a few additional tools
that may be exploited during the sessions.

A temporary agenda of the meeting sessions we're going to make
available can be found on the official remote participation page:

   http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html

You can find more details (including a quick guided tour and tutorial
on the Android app) on the page we prepared for the event:

   http://ietf81.conf.meetecho.com
   http://ietf81.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Android_Client

Keep an eye on both the pages since more meeting sessions may become
available during the IETF week, and more info may be added to the
tutorials and FAQs as well.

Any feedback is more than welcome so we'd really appreciated if you gave
it a try and let us know what you think of it: feel free to refer to me
for any feedback, issue or (hopefully not!) insult related to the
application.

Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, COB

Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
http://www.meetecho.com