Subject: [81attendees] ietfme: an app for the rest of us.

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:54:15 -0700

I wrote an app that should work on everything *but* an iPhone.  I
haven't compiled it for everything, but in theory it should even work on
an android....  But I didn't bring one to test on.

Yes, it sucks.  I wrote it in about 24 hours and I'm not a graphic
artist.  So you shouldn't use it.  Unless you feel truly jealous of all
those iPhone folks in the room.

  http://www.hardakers.net/ietfme/

-- 
Wes Hardaker
SPARTA, Inc.

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:59:35 -0400

404! Maybe I rushed to it ? 

On Jul 25, 2011, at 6:54 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 81attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/81attendees