Subject: [82attendees] Hyatt will put taxi fee on your hotel bill

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:45:19 +0800

For a 5% surcharge, when you arrive at the Hyatt, they will pay out
the taxi driver in cash and put it on your hotel bill. That's useful
if you want to conserve your cash for other uses. I asked the taxi
driver if he took credit cards, and he arranged the payment with the
hotel doorman. It came to TWD 1313 including the surcharge.

At around 9:30 PM on Saturday, there was no wait at all for regular
metered taxis.

Cheers,
Andy

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:13:17 +0800

If you are at Shangri-la when checking in/asking hotel to pay your taxi bill, join Shangri-la's golden circle and they will waive 5% surcharge.

Regards,
Jeff

On Nov 12, 2011, at 11:45 PM, "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 82attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/82attendees