Subject: [82attendees] Night Market nearby

From: 王忍成 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 01:51:34 +0800

For those who want to take a look at night market, taste snack foods, and do
not want to take a long trip to the crowded Shilin Night Market, just
walking toward south along the Keelung Rd. for 10-15 mins. After crossing
the KungFu S. Rd., you will see the entrance of the Linjiang Street Night
Market is at your right hand side. Enjoy it.

PS. Don’t eat too much before going to the night market or you will regret
that you have to give up many delicious snacks. Bon appétit!

---

From: 王忍成 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:08:00 +0800

The night market starts around 17:00-18:00 and opens until midnight (24:00
or later depend on the venders). 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lixia Zhang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:22 AM
To: 王忍成
Subject: Re: [82attendees] Night Market nearby

wonder how late the night market opens?

On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:51 AM, 王忍成 wrote:

> For those who want to take a look at night market, taste snack foods, and
do not want to take a long trip to the crowded Shilin Night Market, just
walking toward south along the Keelung Rd. for 10-15 mins. After crossing
the KungFu S. Rd., you will see the entrance of the Linjiang Street Night
Market is at your right hand side. Enjoy it.
> PS. Don’t eat too much before going to the night market or you will
regret that you have to give up many delicious snacks. Bon appétit!
>  
> _______________________________________________
> 82attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/82attendees

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 03:32:10 +0100

> regret that you have to give up many delicious snacks. Bon appétit!

I was there last night with Peter, and i can agree that it's a nice night market, probably on the smaller end. Don't let yourself put off by the smell at the very beginning of the market, it get's better further down ;). Also, i couldn't identify some of the snacks there, which didn't stop me from trying some of them - recommended!

Alex

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:28:56 +0800

So I went to Shi Da Rd. 師大路夜市 Night Market.
It was fun. Being a student area, it felt a little like Harajuku in
Tokyo as well.
It is a short taxi ride from the venue, I think.
A Taiwanese friend took me there.

Some photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/_nat/sets/72157628001464765/

Cheers,

Nat