Subject: [82attendees] MeetingWiki account creation

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:24:45 +0800

It's late in the week so perhaps I'm missing something, but how does one
create an account on the MeetingWiki?

/psa

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:33:50 +0800

On 11/17/11 6:31 PM, Randall Gellens wrote:
> At 6:24 PM +0800 11/17/11, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> 
> I believe you have an account by virtue of having registered, and if I
> recall correctly, just log in using the email address you used to
> register as your user name, and your registration number as the initial
> password.

Right, Alexa noted that to me offlist. That's mentioned at
http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/doku.php but not on
the login page or any other page, thus my confusion.

Thanks!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:44:17 -0800

At 6:33 PM +0800 11/17/11, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

>  That's mentioned at

Yeah, when first confronted by the login page, it took me a minute to 
remember as well.  A note or link on that page would be helpful :-)

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in
your pocket then giving Fido only two of them.   --Phil Pastoret

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:31:56 -0800

>  create an account on the MeetingWiki?

I believe you have an account by virtue of having registered, and if 
I recall correctly, just log in using the email address you used to 
register as your user name, and your registration number as the 
initial password.

-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Make no judgments where you have no compassion.