Subject: [82attendees] Directions for walking to the social

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:25:26 -0800 (PST)

1. Exit the front entrance of TICC (with the silver sculpture behind 
   you)

2. Look to your LEFT along the road that bends around the TICC: The 
   next building on that road is the World Trade Center, a 33-floor 
   tower that has a square footprint. That's the place. Take the 
   elevator to floor 33, don't forget your social ticket.

I am sure some kind sould will put this on the wiki complete with GPS 
coordinates and multi colored maps if they have not already.

The description of the event includes the words "unlimited drinks,"
that could be interesting.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo