Subject: [82attendees] Seafood dinner last call

From: 王忍成 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:18:51 +0800

Dear all,

Since I have to confirm my reservation for the seafood dinner tonight before
17:00, for those who are still considering or interesting to join, please
give me your final decision before 16:50. We will depart at 19:50 to the
Northsea Fishing Village for really fresh seafood by taxi. Taiwanese style
seafood is something you must try when you are here. As you know, Taiwan is
a small island around by the pacific ocean and other seas. You will never
regret for joining us.

Regards,

Reen-Cheng Wang

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:27:23 +0800

i have a conflict preventing me from going to reen-cheng's seafood
dinner.  but i had the privilege of joining him for lunch and coffee.
based on that, i definitely recommend joining him for dinner.

randy