Subject: [88attendees] Apple power cable and power plug swap/giveaway in Vancouver

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

Attention Apple users:

You may recall that Stuart Cheshire suggested we organize a cable
and plug "swap" in Vancouver. Those white square power adapters
come with a power cable and a "corner plug" which is specific to
the country/region in which you purchase your Apple product.

I'll be bringing a bunch of (mostly US) power cables to Vancouver
as well as an assortment of corner plugs from the US, Australia,
the UK, and Europe.

I'll leave this in the terminal room, please help yourself. If you
have a NEW European Apple power cable, let me know, I'd like one of
those. For extra bonus points, if any one has an INDIAN (3-pin round)
Apple cable, I'd love one of those too, I am not even sure they
exist.

Any questions, just drop me a note.

See you in Vancouver!

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
Home: +1 415-550-9427
Cell: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://organdemo.info
Skype: organdemo

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:26:30 -0400

Great idea.

avri

On 22 Oct 2013, at 11:42, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 88attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/88attendees
>