Subject: [88attendees] Smart America meeting - Monday Nov 4 @ IETF88

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:34:57 -0600

Folks,
   Sokwoo Rhee and I are serving as Presidential Innovation Fellows 
working for OSTP in the Executive Office of the President (no we cannot 
answer question about ACA), but we can answer questions about our 
Cyber-physical Systems project - SmartAmerica.

Please see - www.smartamerica.org

We are coming to the IETF becuase we are insistent that the SmartAmerica 
components are based on open standards such as IP. There is a lot of 
talk about an industrial internet and it is our belief that much of what 
is necessary is already available, but we are coming to the experts.

We are going to have a meeting Monday evening from 7:30pm US/Pacific 
until 9:30pm US/Pacific (which I think is 0330 UTC to 0400 UTC).

If you would be interested in hearing about the project and providing 
some input, please let me know so I we can get a headcount to arrange 
the necessary space.

     Thanks,
             Geoff