Subject: [93all] Welcome to IETF 93!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:47:31 +0200

All,

Welcome to IETF 93 in Prague hosted by CZ.NIC and Brocade.  We are
expecting over 1,200 attendees from 50 plus countries, including
over 180 first timers.

This 93All list is used for 1-way administrative announcements by
the IETF Chair, the Secretariat, the NOC, and myself, the IAD.  It
will be used sparingly.

Follow the IETF on Twitter!:  @IETF
Ray

1.  Medical Emergency <http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/emergency-information.html>
2.  Meeting Communications; Meeting wiki; Trouble Reporting
3.  Newcomers Page - Getting Started in the IETF - <http://www.ietf.org/newcomers.html>
4.  Mobile Apps available for IETF Agenda - iPad, iPhone and Android
5. The Tao of IETF - <http://www.ietf.org/tao.html>
6.  The Daily Dose - What's Happening in the IETF! <http://tools.ietf.org/dailydose/>
7.  Remote Participation in the IETF meeting

1.  Medical Emergency - Hilton Prague
  In-House Phone:  Dial 9 
  More info <http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/emergency-information.html>

2.  Meeting Communications
  Meeting Wiki:						<https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf93>
    Network & Audio Streaming Issues:		[email-masked]
									<http://tickets.meeting.ietf.org/newticket>
  Remote Participation Issues				[email-masked] 		
  Meeting Trouble Desk (all other Issues):	[email-masked] 
  Comms among attendees: 				[email-masked]
    Subscribe/Unsubscribe:  				<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/93attendees>
  Companions Mail List:					[email-masked]
    Subscribe/Unsubscribe: 				<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/93companions>

3.  Newcomers Page - Getting Started in the IETF - <http://www.ietf.org/newcomers.html>
  Also, "Top 10 Things To Know Before Your First IETF Meeting" and some of the related videos:
   <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC86T-6ZTP5hiAIq-YDb_lZO_f2EychGu>

4.  Mobile Apps for IETF Agenda 
  Android app: 		<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dalmasso.ietfsched&hl=en>
  iPhone/iPad app: 	<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ietfers/id449400097?mt=8>

5.  The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering Task Force
  <http://www.ietf.org/tao.html>
  Also available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese!  	
  <http://www.ietf.org/tao-translations.html> 

6.  The Daily Dose - What's Happening in the IETF!
   <http://tools.ietf.org/dailydose/>

7.  Remote Participation

You can attend and participate in all IETF 93 sessions, plenaries and tutorials 
remotely using Meetecho. 

  a.  Register as a remote attendee (there is no cost) here: 
  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html.

  b.  Meetecho live streaming schedule and session archives links here: 
  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

  c.  Download meeting materials here: 
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/materials.html

  d.  You can make a presentation using Meetecho.  
  http://ietf93.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Presenting_Remotely

  e.  More information on remote participation can be found at 
http://ietf93.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Attending_Sessions