Subject: [94all] ALERT: Hotel & Early Bird Registration Fee Deadline Friday

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:26:49 -0700

IETF 94
Yokohama, Japan
November 1-6, 2015
Host: WIDE

IETF 94 Information: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html
Meeting venue: The Pacifico Yokohama - http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html

1.  Registration
2.  Accommodations
3.  Code Sprint
4.  Hackathon
5.  Meeting Wiki

1. Registration
	A. DEADLINE TOMORROW: Early-Bird Registration - USD 700.00, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 23 October 
        2015.
	B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 875.00
	C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
	D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 375.00
	E. Registration Cancellation   
	Cutoff for registration cancellation is Monday, 26 October 2015 at UTC 23:59. Cancellations are subject 
        to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.
	F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 30 October, 2015, 17:00 local Yokohama time.
	G. On-site Registration begins on Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 10:00 local Yokohama time.

2. Accommodations
	RESERVATIONS CUTOFF DATE FOR ALL OVERFLOW HOTELS: October 23 2015 at 12:00 Japan Standard Time (GMT +9)

	Through the Japanese Travel Bureau (JTB) the IETF has contracted with four Overflow Hotels near the 
	meeting venue. 

	Reservations link: https://amarys-jtb.jp/ietf94/

	Note: You must create an account with the JTB in order to reserve a room through this website. Once you 
	select your dates you will be taken to a page to create an account. In order to confirm your hotel 
	reservation a deposit of JPY 5,000 is required.

	Information about the overflow hotels, room rates and a map of their locations is here: 
	http://ietf.org/meeting/94/hotel.html#overflow

	The four Overflow Hotels are:
	The Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu 
	Navios Yokohama 
	Yokohama Sajuragicho Washington Hotel 
	New Otani Inn Yokohama  

	Note: Thanks to WIDE, the Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu will have the IETF network. This brings the total 
	number of rooms on the IETF network to 520, including the InterContinental Yokohama Grand.

	Alternative Hotels are also available. The IETF does not have a contract with these hotels.
	You may use your favorite search engines such as:
	http://www.hotels.com/
	http://www.trivago.com/ 
	https://www.airbnb.com/ 

3. Code Sprint 
	The IETF 94 Code Sprint in Yokohama will, as always, let you work on fixing those things about the 
	datatracker which you most urgently desire to do something about.

	When: Saturday October 31 from 09:30 to 18:00
	Where: Pacifico Yokohama, Room 316
	Sign-Up: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF94SprintSignUp
	Mailing List: ​https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints

      For information on setting up your environment, code checkout and commit, etc., see: 
	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/SprintCoderSetup

	The Sprint will be run according to the IETFSprintHowto: 
	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETFSprintHowto

4. Hackathon
	The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon at IETF 94 to encourage developers to 
	discuss, collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical 
	implementations of IETF standards.  

	When: Saturday October 31 and Sunday November 1
	Where: Pacifico Yokohama, Room 315
	Sponsored By: Cisco DevNet
	Signup for the Hackathon: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf94/hackathonregistration.py
	More information can be found here: http://ietf.org/hackathon/94-hackathon.html
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend the invitation to colleagues outside the IETF! 

	Currently the technologies that will be focused on at the IETF 94 Hackathon include: DHCP 4o6 ,I2RS, ICE, 
	NETVC, SFC

	Descriptions and information regarding the technologies for the hackathon are located on the IETF 94 
	Meeting Wiki: https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/94hackathon

	Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add your preferred technology to the list, sign up as 
	its Champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login to the wiki to add content. If you do add a 
	new technology, we strongly suggest that you send an email to [email-masked] to let others know. 
	You may generate interest in your technology, and find other people who want to contribute to it.

	To request a wiki account, please click on the “login” button on the bottom right corner of the page, and 
	choose “register.” If you need a new password please click on the “login” button on the bottom right 
	corner of the page and choose “Send new password.”

	The IETF is seeking Hackathon sponsors for IETF 95 and beyond. If you are interested in more information, 
	please contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked]

5. IETF 94 Meeting Wiki
	The IETF 94 meeting wiki (Your Wiki) has been created to exchange information regarding IETF 94.

	Your IETF 94 (Yokohama) wiki can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf94
	and is also accessible from the Yokohama meeting page (http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html) on the 
	IETF website.

	To create an account, click ‘Login’ at the bottom of the wiki and then ‘Register’. If you have forgotten 
	your password, you may reset it with the "Send new password" link.

Only 10 days until IETF 94 in Yokohama!