Subject: [95attendees] The Internet Protocol Journal in Buenos Aires

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 11:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

As usual, I was planning to distribute copies of The Internet Protocol
Journal (IPJ) at this meeting. The plan was to put them on the table
next to the IETF Journal.

Alas, the journals are stuck in customs since there are severe 
restrictions on the importation of printed material, and it would
seem a little too extravagant to pay the accrued $200 storage fee
and $600 ransom fee to the black market customs broker at this point.
Lesson learned.

If you are wondering how the Spanish and English versions of the IETF 
Journal got here, they were printed locally, a more reasonable way to
support the local economy for sure :-)

We will have copies in Berlin, in the meantime, check online where a
new issue should be available next week.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: [email-masked]