Subject: [95attendees] BOCA Jr Thursday

From: Sumandra Majee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:36:46 -0300

So how many folks have decided to attend this. Seems like the best bet is to pay around  2500/2800 for transportation and a guide. Basically a baby sitter. 

Anybody has prior experience?

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Mariano Absatz - el Baby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:59:25 -0300

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Sumandra Majee <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So how many folks have decided to attend this. Seems like the best bet is
> to pay around  2500/2800 for transportation and a guide. Basically a baby
> sitter.
>

I am a local here (though I go for River Plate).

Regretfully, my opinion is that if your are foreign, your best bet
(especially personal security-wise) is to have a baby sitter.

Local hooligans have turned into plain criminals and you have to know where
to go through and where to do not.

If you go to see a match you WILL be searched by a police officer (maybe
twice) and you will be asked to show your ticket several times in your walk
to the stadium. You can not have anything that the police would consider
remotely dangerous with you... that includes even a small plastic lighter
or a half liter plastic bottle of water which you'll be asked to leave in
the street (you can carry a small wallet or a smartphone).

I, myself, go alone, but I know my way (and I am local, I speak the
language, have a good guess at what the police do, and I am over 1.85m and
weight about 120kg).

HTH

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
www.clueless.com.ar