Subject: [95attendees] bicycle parking

From: Mariano Absatz - el Baby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 21:52:14 -0300

Can anyone find out if there's a parking that allows me to park my bike
either in the Hilton or nearby?

Public parkings in the city are usually require to accept bicycles for a
very low fee, but the Hotel parking is probably not considered public.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
www.clueless.com.ar

---

From: Rodolfo Miranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 23:12:04 -0300

Mariano,
the Parking close to the Hilton is public. The hilton reserves some lots  for their guests but the rest is open to the public.

On 3 abr 2016, at 9:52 p.m., Mariano Absatz - el Baby <[email-masked]> wrote:

Can anyone find out if there's a parking that allows me to park my bike either in the Hilton or nearby?

Public parkings in the city are usually require to accept bicycles for a very low fee, but the Hotel parking is probably not considered public.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
www.clueless.com.ar <http://www.clueless.com.ar/>

_______________________________________________
95attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

-- 
*DLO The FieldService Company *
2332 Galiano St. Suite # 206
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Ph. + 1 305 448 6062

*This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are 
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of 
it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and all 
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail 
. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure error 
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or 
omissions *

*!SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!*

---

From: Mariano Absatz - el Baby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 07:16:49 -0300

On Apr 3, 2016 23:12, "Rodolfo Miranda" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Mariano,
> the Parking close to the Hilton is public. The hilton reserves some lots
 for their guests but the rest is open to the public

Thanks for the info, Rodolfo.

---
Mariano Absatz
Enviado desde mi Aifon

> DLO The FieldService Company
> This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part
of it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail
. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions
>
> !SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
>
>