Subject: Re: [95attendees] Free Wi-Fi

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 19:11:19 +0000

FWIW, Fibertel¹s service details can be found at
https://www.cablevisionfibertel.com.ar/seccion-933-fibertel-zone-primer-red
-wifi-argentina.html.

JL

On 4/1/16, 11:13 AM, "95attendees on behalf of STARK, BARBARA H"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>I was curious about the state of free Wi-Fi in the airport and around
>town.
>Apparently EZE does have free Wi-Fi.
>
>I also found this:
>"there are two [Wi-Fi] services, neither of which requires a password -
>one is labeled BAGOWEXWiFi, and the other is FibertelZone. Pretty much
>every major plaza and municipal building has a hotspot, so I pick up one
>or the other regularly."
>
>Barbara
>
>_______________________________________________
>95attendees mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees
>