Subject: [95attendees] polo

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:24:19 -0300

[ senior management asked me to post this ]

If people ask about learning polo:

Polo Elite
Fernando Nieto
[email-masked]
+54 911 3623-0329

He will pick you up in town, drive you 50 minutes to the farm, get you
up on the horses right away, teach you how to ride polo horses, teach
you how to play, and then after a rest you actually play a game!  They
say no riding experience necessary (although I do ride).  He was an
amazing teacher, the horses were all gorgeous and cared-for real
Argentine polo "ponies".  An amazing day!

And only 100 USD if you ride with a group (you do not need to bring
people, just if others are registered) or 150 USD alone.  That
*includes* transport and two hours on horseback!

PS: I scored two goals for the Argentina team!

~zita

---

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:00:38 -0300

Is the instruction in English, Spanish, or both?

Note: website says “polo instruction (English/Spanish)”. Therefore it is probably in both English and Spanish. I guess I answered my own question.

Sean

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 2:24 PM, Randy Bush <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 95attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:03:03 -0300

> Is the instruction in English, Spanish, or both?

either or both