Subject: [96attendees] ROA Signing Party

From: "de Brün, Markus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 09:07:28 +0200

At IETF95 LACNIC organized a ROA Signing Party. We want to keep this up and 
will be holding a similar event at IETF96 together with the RIPE NCC and the 
FU Berlin:

on      Wednesday, 20. July 
at      12:30 - 14:00
in      Room "King"
The event will be held in German.

We will briefly explain (i) what the RPKI is and why you need it, (ii) how you 
will create ROAs, and (iii) which pitfalls might occur. ROAs can be created 
directly on site. We will also show how you can check the impact of your ROA 
creation.

Please note that you need a RIPE NCC Access Accout to create ROAs. This 
account should be linked to your LIR. If you are not a LIR or if you are a PI 
End User, your LIR needs to grant you access, see
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-management/certification/resource-certification-rpki-for-provider-independent-end-users

Cheers,
Markus