Subject: [96attendees] Write slides? Use slide numbers!

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:30:23 +0200

Just a short reminder:

In order to help communication between jabber scribes and remote participation, please add slide numbers
to your slide deck prior to uploading.

Thank you!

/O

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:09:58 -0400

--On Monday, July 18, 2016 10:30 +0200 "Olle E. Johansson"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just a short reminder:
> 
> In order to help communication between jabber scribes and
> remote participation, please add slide numbers to your slide
> deck prior to uploading.

And make the numbers (like the text) large enough that they can
actually be read from the back of the room and/or by a remote
participant with a small screen.

   thanks,
     john

---

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:16:38 +0200

> On 18 Jul 2016, at 15:09, John C Klensin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
+1

In the two meetings I’ve participated in so far, the chairs forgot
to upload the slides. Please do remember to upload the slides
both for remote and in-room participants.

Thanks
/O