Subject: [96attendees] PayPal Payment problem

From: Cristian Varas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:51:55 +0200

Hello, I just paid my registration using paypal, after paying the page
didn't return to the IETF page and encountered an "internal server error".
My paypal account registered the transaction but the IETF page doesn't
confirm my payment nor I have any receipts. Can somebody help me?

Cheers,

Cristián Varas

Info:
IETF 96 (9613066179) Mr. Cristián F Varas Schuda
Transaction Code: 3A773447UJ149411B

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:54:46 +0200

Hi Cristian,

> confirm my payment nor I have any receipts. Can somebody help me?

You (and others with similar issues) should probably reach out to
[email-masked] - provide them with sufficient details about the
issue and I'm sure they'll resolve it in no time.

Kind regards,

Job

---

From: Marcin Siodelski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:08:29 +0200

> issue and I'm sure they'll resolve it in no time.

I had the same problem and I sent email to
[email-masked] with paypal transaction number and my IETF
registration number and they resolved it for me, i.e. confirmed that the
payment had gone through and sent the receipt. It took a couple of days
for them to resolve it though.

Marcin