Subject: [96attendees] Piano in Berlin?

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:28:51 -0400

Does anybody know where I might be able to rent a small room with a piano
in it to practice while I'm in Berlin?   Obviously close to the venue would
be good.   I struck out in BA--the only place the hotel found was $50/hour
with a two hour minimum, for a complete recording studio that I didn't
need... :)

---

From: Cristian Varas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:40:17 +0200

For piano practice rooms, check this out: https://www.piano-rooms.com/
it's also very central.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Ted Lemon <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 96attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/96attendees
>
>

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:17:46 -0400

Thanks to everyone for suggestions.   I've found an option that looks like
it'll work well, so I'm all set.   I'll report back after I find out how it
goes... :)