Subject: [97attendees] Quality of distance to meeting venue

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 23:16:30 -0700

For those who know the area or know what Seoul is like:

What is the "quality" of the experience and distance to the meeting 
venue, from:

Kensington Hotel (16 Gukhoe-daero 76-gil, Yeoeuido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu)

GLAD Hotel (14 Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu)

A few blocks from the hotel (Gukjegeumyung-ro / Gukjegeumyung-ro 7-gil)

Near Mapo Station (across the river)

?

When I say "quality", I mean, how easy and safe is it going to be to get 
back and forth, especially with a piece of luggage and a laptop bag? Is 
the big parkway traversible across any point for free, or does one have 
to walk along Uisadang-daero only to cross? (or take the subway from 
National Assembly to Yeouido)

...bearing in mind that it's mid-November, so it might be cold or rainy. 
My point is that Mapo station or whatever may afford better views, 
cheaper rents, and a direct underground path to the meeting venue if 
it's very rainy.

Regards,

Sean

---

From: 선경재<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:38:35 +0900 (GMT+09:00)

Hi,?
Without Mapo station, all the hotels you listed are easy to get the meeting place by walk with luggage. Passing parkway is free.
if you want to rent room near Mapo station, You should take a bus or subway. Actually you can walk, but walking on the bridge in November will be hard.
And I want to notice that subway line no.9 ?will be very crowded in the rush-hours because that so many companies are located in Yeouido station.
Regards,
KJ Sun----------원본메세지---------- 
보낸사람: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
받는사람: [email-masked]
보낸날짜: 2016-10-24 15:16:30
제 목: [97attendees] Quality of distance to meeting venue

venue, from:

?

it's very rainy.

Regards,

Sean

_______________________________________________

97attendees mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/97attendees