Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] RE: Welcome to the "AAA-DOCTORS" mailing list (Digest mode)

From: "Sanprith Gupta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:57:42 +0530

My email id is

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:54 PM
To: Sanprith Gupta
Subject: Welcome to the "AAA-DOCTORS" mailing list (Digest mode)

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors

**********************************************************************

                                Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution".  Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

     - the IETF plenary session,
     - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
     - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
     - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
     - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
       working group or design team list, or any other list
       functioning under IETF auspices,
     - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 (updated
by RFC 4748) and RFC 3979 (updated by 4879).

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3978 (and RFC 4748) for details.

A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules
of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG
Statements.

A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio
and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the
public.

************************************************************************
*******

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your word, etc.), visit your subscription
page at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/aaa-doctors/sanprith.gupta%40evalu
eserve.com

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your word to change your options (including changing the
word, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  259%monal

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list words
once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.  This
reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or
change your account options.  There is also a button on your options
page that will email your current word to you.

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors