Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Nomcom 2007-8: Nominations Close on Sep 10, 2007

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:40:18 +0200

Please see the message below from the NomCom chair. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminath Dondeti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:53 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; IESG IESG; IAB IAB
Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Nominations Close on Sep 10, 2007

WGchairs, IESG and IAB members

Please forward this request to the lists you manage and request feedback
and nominations.

All,

Here is the link to nominate: 
https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/nominate

You may also send nominations or comments via email to [email-masked]
or [email-masked].

We have received very few nominations (1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 8, 8, 19) and
even fewer accepted (1-2 people in each area, IAB acceptances is 4 at
last count).

I request the community to provide feedback on the incumbents (send
email or send notes via the web page).

1) If you think that the incumbent is doing a good job
     a) provide feedback AND
     b) nominate similar people just in case there is strong negative
feedback on the incumbent

2) If you think the incumbent can do somethings better
    a) provide feedback AND
    b) nominate someone who you think might do better

Candidates, if time commitment is the only issue, please indicate that
to the nomcom and accept the nominations.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors