Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Lunch Meeting in Dublin

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:17:53 +0200

I apologize for the delay, due to a slower pace week after Dublin. 

The AAA-Doctors team met for a working lunch on Thursday 7/31 in Dublin.
Thanks to all participants for attending. We discussed procedures, mode
of operation and tools for the AAA-Doctors team. Here are the main
points: 

- Hannes Tschofenig accepted to be the secretary and coordinator of the
AAA-Doctors team. His tasks include scanning all Internet-Drafts sent to
review for AAA content, and send them the AAA Doctors according to an
algorithm that tries to keep fairness in loading and also takes into
account specific expertise of the AAA Doctors
- David Kessens will help Hannes and the team with tools assistance for
scanning I-D content
- The documents will be scanned and distributed by Hannes at IETF Last
Call stage and the doctors will make best effort to provide reviews
until the end of the IETF Last Call comments, so that document editors
and shepherds can take them into account together with other IETF Last
Call comments and expert reviews. The ADs may use the reviews comments
for DISCUSSes and COMMENTs at IESG review phase if the AAA-Doctors
comments were not addressed in a satisfactory manner.
- A wiki page will be created to help following up the documents under
review and their status

Please keep me honest in case I mis-represented or forgot anything. 

Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors