Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Preliminary agenda for the 8/14 IESG Telechat

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:55:02 +0200

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 8/14 IESG telechat.
Please send me your questions, concerns and comments until 8/13 COB the
latest. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

2. Protocol Actions 
Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?" 

2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 

- Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements
(Proposed Standard) - draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt 
- Transport Mapping for Syslog (Proposed Standard) -
draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-13.txt 
- Definitions of Textual Conventions for Pseudowires (PW) Management
(Proposed Standard) - draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-14.txt 
- Guidelines for Application Designers on Using Unicast UDP (BCP) -
draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-guidelines-09.txt  
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Context EngineID Discovery
(Proposed Standard) - draft-ietf-opsawg-snmp-engineid-discovery-03.txt
- Internet Message Store Events (Proposed Standard) -
draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-06.txt 

2.1.2 Returning Item        

- A Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) (Proposed Standard) -
draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-09.txt 

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Item         

- IANA Considerations for the IPv4 and IPv6 Router Alert Option
(Proposed Standard) - draft-manner-router-alert-iana-03.txt 
- Extensions to the IODEF-Document Class for Reporting Phishing, Fraud,
and Other Crimeware (Proposed Standard) -
draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-05.txt   
  
3. Document Actions

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD 
Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a reasonable
contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers? If
not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item         

- Basic Password Exchange within the Flexible Authentication via Secure
Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST) (Informational)
- draft-zhou-emu-fast-gtc-04.txt 
- Dynamic Provisioning using Flexible Authentication via Secure
Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST) (Informational)
- draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-provisioning-09.txt
- Media Gateway Control Protocol Fax Package (Informational) -
draft-andreasen-mgcp-fax-08.txt 

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors