Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-04.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:59:45 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03.txt

Technical Summary

his document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services.
Commonly, application servers controlling media servers use this
protocol for pure VoiceXML processing capabilities. This protocol is an
adjunct to the full MEDIACTRL protocol and packages mechanism.

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document.

Document Quality

This document has had sufficient work group review. In addition, it had
external review by the SIP Work Group. There are multiple known
interoperable client and server implementations.

The document has been checked using idnits and an ABNF checker and
passed both checks.

Personnel

Eric Burger shepherds this document, has reviewed this document, and
believes that the -01 version is ready for forwarding to the IESG for
publication. The responsible Area Director is Jon Peterson. Gen-ART
review was provided by Scott Brim.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)