Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:47:51 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

Technical Summary

  This document specifies a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
  Event Package to provide state to partipants in a Centralized
  Conferencing (XCON)-defined conference, including the specification
  of a mechanism for partial notifications.

Working Group Summary

  This document is a product of the XCON working group.
  Its contents have been uncontroversial in working group
  discussions.

Document Quality

  Adam Roach has reviewed the document for quality.

Personnel

  Adam Roach is the Document Shepherd for this document.
  Cullen Jennings is the responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Notes

TODO - deal with genart and secdir review 

Normative References:
  - Please replace draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops with RFC 5261
  - Please replace draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-08
    with the proper RFC number when that document is published.

Please create a "Non-Normative References" section:
  - Move draft-ietf-xcon-framework to it (changing it to
    RFC 5239 at the same time).
  - Move RFC 3688 to the non-normative references section.

Section 6.3:
  - Please replace "consent-status" in the section heading
    with "xcon-conference-info-diff".