Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes (Diameter Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS)) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:33:14 +0100

FYI - please send your comments to [email-masked]. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:17 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes (Diameter
Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership Project
(3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS)) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Diameter Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership 
   Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS) '
   <draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt> as an Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-03-05. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-co
des-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
18081&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce