Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-09.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:39:24 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-09.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes a general architecture for flow admission and
termination based on pre-congestion information in order to protect the
quality of service of established inelastic flows within a single
DiffServ domain. This document is a product of the PCN working group

Working Group Summary

This document was the subject of good discussion in the working group
and a good consensus was reached that this document describes the PCN
architecture

Document Quality

This document was reviewed by the PCN working group in multiple meetings
and by the Document Shepherd (Scott Bradner).

Personnel

Scott Bradner ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd. Lars Eggert
([email-masked]) reviewed this document for the IESG.