Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-06.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:46:15 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-security-require
ments-06.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes the security guidelines for the softwire "Hubs
and Spokes" and "Mesh" solutions. Together with the discussion of the
softwire deployment scenarios, the vulnerability to the security attacks
is analyzed to provide the security protection mechanism such as
authentication, integrity and confidentiality to the softwire control
and data packets.

Working Group Summary

The SOFTWIRE WG supports the development and advancement of this
document.

Protocol Quality

This document was thoroughly reviewed by WG chairs and WG members,
including those with expertise in security, IPv4 to IPv6 transitions and
interworking.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)