Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-03.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:27:44 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-0
3.txt

Technical Summary

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 has consists of two network elements -
   Mobile Access Gateway (MAG), and Local Mobility Anchor (LMA).
   This heartbeat mechanism provides a failure detection mechanism
   between those two network elements.

Working Group Summary

   There is a consensus in Netlmm WG that this specification is ready
   to be published as a proposed standard.

Document Quality

   The document has gone through various reviews and a successful WGLC.

Personnel

   Responsible AD is Jari Arkko and the document shepherd is Jonne
   Soininen.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)