Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt to InformationalRFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:59:16 +0100

OPS-DIR folks (at least) should spend some time reading and commenting
this document. 

Dan

--------------------

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04
.txt

Technical Summary

This document specifies an architecture for a media server control
protocol (MCP) that enables an application server to control a media
server. It addresses aspects of announcements, interactive voice
response (IVR), and conferencing media services.

Working Group Summary

Most of the text in this draft has been stable for a long time. The
shepherd doesn't think consensus on this draft is rough.

Document Quality

Personnel

The document shepherd is Spencer Dawkins. Jon Peterson reviewed this
document for the IESG. Gen-ART review was provided by Scott Brim.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)