Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:39:27 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:00 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage (Remote Authentication
Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for Simple Network Management
Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Integrated Security Model for
SNMP WG (isms) to consider the following document:

- 'Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for Simple 
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models '
   <draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16427&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce