Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-10.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:47:21 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-10.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines the state machines for Protocol Carrying
   Authentication for Network Access (PANA) [RFC5191]. There are state
   machines for the PANA client (PaC) and for the PANA Authentication
   Agent (PAA). Each state machine is specified through a set of
   variables, procedures and a state transition table.

Working Group Summary

  The WG has reviewed this document at length. It has also been
  presented and discussed at several WG meetings. Two WG last calls have
  also been run on it. The WG is satisfied with the quality of the
  document and there is consensus on publishing it.

Document Quality

   Implemenations of PANA protocol itself exist. This I-D is intended to
   be published as an Informational RFC. It captures the state machine
of
   the PANA protocol.

   The document was revised per AD review comments in March 2009.

Personnel

  The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko. The document shepherd
  is Basavaraj Patil.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)