Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01.txt to InformationalRFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:24:00 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01
.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document reports the outcome of a workshop organized by the
   Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area Directors of the IETF
   to discuss network delay and congestion issues resulting from
   increased P2P traffic volumes.  The workshop was held on May 28, 2008
   at MIT in Cambridge, MA, USA.  The goals of the workshop were
   twofold: to understand the technical problems ISPs and end users are
   experiencing as a result of high volumes of P2P traffic, and to begin
   to understand how the IETF may be helpful in addressing these
   problems.

Working Group Summary

  This is not the product of a WG. 

Document Quality

  The document is a thing of beauty. 

Personnel

   Cullen Jennings is responsible AD. 

RFC Editor Note

Please ensure this document is "Informational" not "Standards Track".
(it is correct in the tracker but wrong on the front page of the draft. 

On page 4, please adjust spellings as appropriate for
s/properietary/proprietary/ s/seperate/separate/

On Page 8,
Replace AQM with
AQM (Adaptive Queue Management

The reference with anchor [RFC2474] points to RFC2475. Please fix it to
read RFC2474.

IRTF Note

none

IESG Note

  none

IANA Note

  none