Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-03.txt to BCP

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:01:14 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02.txt

Technical Summary

   This document updates the H.248/MEGACO IANA Package Registration 
   procedures in order to better describe the Package registration 
   process and to provide a more formal review and feedback process. 

Working Group Summary

  Not a product of a WG. 

Document Quality

  Was reviewed by  ITU-T Study Group 16

Personnel

    The IANA Expert(s) for the registries
    in this document is Christian Groves 

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)