Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-isms-tmsm (Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:52:33 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:40 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-isms-tmsm (Transport Subsystem for the
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Integrated Security Model for
SNMP WG (isms) to consider the following document:

- 'Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
'
   <draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-16.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13828&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce