Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-04.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:44:02 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This document presents the necessary information to use the 
   Camellia symmetric block cipher in the OpenPGP protocol.  Its
   main goal is the allocation of three cipher types from the
   OpenPGP number space.  It provides guidelines for when to use
   the cipher within OpenPGP.  The specification has a Normative
   downref to RFC 3713, which defines the Camellia cipher.

Working Group Summary

  This document was part of the OpenPGP Working Group and was a
  Work Item of that group prior to the conclusion of the WG. The working
  group discussion mostly focused on the set of key sizes to support.
  Consensus was achieved for the set included in the document. However,
  the document was not Last Called before the wg concluded.

Document Quality

   This document was reviewed by the chair of the concluded
   openpgp working group.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Derek Atkins.  The Responsible Area
   Director is Tim Polk.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)