Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-monitoring (A set of monitoring tools for Path Computation Element based Architecture) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:15:37 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:51 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-monitoring (A set of monitoring tools
for Path Computation Element based Architecture) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG
(pce) to consider the following document:

- 'A set of monitoring tools for Path Computation Element based 
   Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16456&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce