Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-03.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:41:45 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-03.
txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document specifies a suite of elliptic curves with parameters 
   that were generated in a verifiably pseudo-random way.

Working Group Summary

   This document is an independent submission.

Document Quality

   The brainpool curves (v1.0) were published in October 2005.

Personnel

   Tim Polk is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

    The IESG has not found any conflict between this document and IETF
      work.

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

   Please include the following IESG note immediately following the
   "Status of this Memo" section of the finished RFC:

      This RFC is not a candidate for any level of Internet Standard.
      The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the fitness of this RFC for
      any purpose and in particular notes that the decision to publish
      is not based on IETF review for such things as security,
      congestion control, or inappropriate interaction with deployed
      protocols.  The RFC Editor has chosen to publish this document at
      its discretion.  Readers of this document should exercise caution
      in evaluating its value for implementation and deployment.  See
      RFC 3932 for more information.

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)