Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:32:59 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02.txt

Technical Summary

   The existing IMAP URL specification (RFC 5092) lists several
<access>

   identifiers and <access> identifier prefixes, that can be used to
   restrict access to URLAUTH-generated URLs.  However, these
   identifiers do not provide facilities for new services such as
   streaming.  This document proposes a set of new <access> identifiers
   as well as an IANA mechanism to register new <access> identifiers
for
   future applications.

   This document updates RFC 5092.

Working Group Summary

   Nothing out of the ordinary happened in the WG to note.

Document Quality

   This document received LEMONADE work group review and expert review.

Personnel

   Eric Burger is the document shepherd. Alexey Melnikov is the
   responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)