Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-09.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:35:34 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt

Technical Summary

   This memo describes managed objects for point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) based traffic engineering (TE).

   The MIB module defined in this document is applicable to P2MP MPLS-TE
   by extensions to the MPLS-TE MIB module defined in RFC 3812. It is
   equally applicable to P2MP Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) in association
   with the GMPLS TE MIB module defined in RFC 4802.

Working Group Summary

   No dissent reported (see PROTO writeup by Loa Andersson in the
   tracker). 

Document Quality

   No existing implementations of this MIB. The document has
   been updated based on early MIB doctor review by Joan Cucchiara
   as well as WG and IETF Last call comments. Several key reviewers
   work at companies where implementation of such a MIB module is 
   on the roadmap.

Personnel

   Loa Andersson is the Document Shepherd for this document.  
   Ross Callon is the Responsible Area Director. Adrian 
   Farrel is document editor. 

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)