Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:52:14 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11.txt

Technical Summary

   This document provides a description of the architecture and
   functionality for DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM).  It is
   intended for those who are adopting, developing, or deploying DKIM.
   It will also be helpful for those who are considering extending
   DKIM, either into other areas of use or to support additional
   features.  This overview does not provide information on threats to
   DKIM or email, or details on the protocol specifics, which can be
   found in [RFC4686] and [RFC4871], respectively.  The document
   assumes a background in basic email and network security technology
   and services.

Working Group Summary

   This document is a product of the DKIM WG, and represents the
   consensus of the WG. The controversies appeared in the development
   of the protocols that it describes, not in this document.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed by the WG.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Barry Leiba, and the responsible area
   director is Pasi Eronen.