Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:00:24 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt

Technical summary.

This document defines a guideline for a User Agent (UA) to generate an
anonymous Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) message by utilizing
mechanisms such as Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUU) and
Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) without the need for a privacy
service defined in RFC 3323.

Working group summary.

There is consensus in the working group to publish this document. 

Document Quality

There has been no specific indication of implementation.

Personnel

The document shepherd for this document was Keith Drage. The responsible
Area Director was Cullen Jennings

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)