Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-11.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:07:22 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-11.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes the use of the SEED [RFC4269] block cipher
algorithm in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) [RFC3711]
for providing confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol
(RTP) [RFC3550] traffic and for the control traffic for RTP, the
Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) [RFC3550]. 

Working Group Summary

The document has been reviewed by the AVT working group to ensure
consistency with SRTP.

Document Quality

There are implementations of SEED and this draft specifies how to use it
for SRTP

Personnel

Roni Even is the document shepherd.
Cullen Jennings is the Responsible AD. 
Review was provided by David McGrew and Eric Rescorla. 

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)