Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-05.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:46:09 +0200

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-05.txt

Technical Summary

   Relevant content can frequently be found in the abstract
   and/or introduction of the document.  If not, this may be 
   an indication that there are deficiencies in the abstract
   or introduction.

Working Group Summary

   Was there anything in the WG process that is worth noting?
   For example, was there controversy about particular points 
   or were there decisions where the consensus was
   particularly rough? 

Document Quality

   Are there existing implementations of the protocol?  Have a 
   significant number of vendors indicated their plan to
   implement the specification?  Are there any reviewers that
   merit special mention as having done a thorough review,
   e.g., one that resulted in important changes or a
   conclusion that the document had no substantive issues?  If
   there was a MIB Doctor, Media Type, or other Expert Review,
   what was its course (briefly)?  In the case of a Media Type
   Review, on what date was the request posted?

Personnel

   Loa Andersson is the Document Shepherd for this document.
   Adrian Farrel is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)