Subject: Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] Please review draft-ietf-abfab-arch

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:06:06 -0400

Hi, Alan.
I just wanted to respond as one of the authors.
We've made some minor changes in response to your AAA review; I'll be
posting a draft on the abfab list shortly.
As an example we've clarified some of the pronouns you requested and
rearranged some sentences.

Unfortunately your review was received after IETF last call.  You
proposed some significant changes to terminology.  Terminology was
something we discussed a lot in the WG and re-opening that discussion
would require another WGLC and IETF LC.  The authors and chairs believe
that it doesn't make sense to do that now.  I think we should keep your
comments in mind in the future and work to clarify our understanding.
However we'd like to see this document get published now, so our
proposal is not to make significant terminology changes.
I do wish we'd gotten these comments sooner.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 16:31:05 -0400

> rearranged some sentences.

  OK.

> Unfortunately your review was received after IETF last call.

  Sorry.

>  You

  I agree.

> I do wish we'd gotten these comments sooner.

  I was distracted, sorry.