Subject: The perfect gift for this month

From: "Scentime" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 00:00:49 -0800

SCENTIME

   Night
Armani
 3.4 oz ~ Woman Spray 
$ 36.00 
EMPORIO ARMANI NIGHT. "Introduced by the design house of Giorgio Armani in 
2003, EMPORIO ARMANI NIGHT by Giorgio Armani for WOMEN is classified as a flowery 
fragrance. This feminine scent posesses a blend of: a romantic blend of fabulous 
flowers and white musk. It is recommended for casual wear."

    Miracle
Lancome
 3.4 oz ~ Woman 
$ 52.65
Lancome created MIRACLE perfume for women in 2001. Miracle perfume is a modern 
and sophisticated fragrance. The top notes sparkle with freesia and lychee. 
The power of spice breaks through the middle notes lighting the fragrance with 
ginger and pepper. The heart reveals sensual notes of jasmine and magnolia. 

   212 Sexy
Carolina Herrera
 3.4 oz ~ Woman
$ 41.48
212 SEXY by Carolina Herrera combines quiet confidence with deliberately seductive 
elements. Elegant and at ease with the lifestyles of todays confident, successful 
women, this is the fragrance that allows freedom of personality and a sense 
of individuality. With top notes of fresh citrus, bergamot and rose pepper, 
feminine floral middle notes, and a spicy oriental base note with white musk 
and vanilla, this fragrance is truly individual and uniquely sexy.
   
   Acqua di Gio 
Armani
 3.4 oz ~ Man 
$ 51.48
ACQUA DI GIO cologne, created by GIORGIO ARMANI, was introduced in 1996. Acqua 
di Gio for men contains the following fragrance notes; lavender, juniper, cumin 
and is accented with ylang-ylang, sandalwood and amber. When wearing Acqua 
di Gio cologne also try Acqua di Gio aftershave for a longer lasting scent. 
This fresh fragrance is packaged in a white frosted bottle and is then enclosed 
in a clean white box with the logo in silver. 

    CK In 2 U 
Calvin Klein
 5 oz ~ Woman
$ 43.29
CK IN2U was launched by the designer house of Calvin Klein in 2006. This scent 
possesses a blend of Red currant Leaves, Sicilian Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit 
Fizz, Sugar Orchid, White Cactus, Red Cedar, Neon Amber, Vanilla Souffle.
   
   Code
Armani
 2.5 oz ~ Woman
$ 55.00
ARMANI CODE is a seductive new fragrance for women, This scent is a fresh, 
sexy, feminine blend of zesty blood orange, ginger, and pear sorbet softened 
with hints of sambac jasmine, orange blossom, and lavender honey, warmed with 
precious woods and vanilla